The online racing simulator
lfsforum doesn't remember me
(12 posts, started )
not every time, but sometimes i need to login again when i open the forum. of course i've checked the remember me box.

i'm using Firefox 1.0.6, and i don't have any problems with lost cookies or whatever it is on other forums or sites.
Yes same problem here

THink Victor cleans the cookies everynow and then for security reasons

but then again i might be wrong
Didnt do it for me untill yesterday. now it forgets it every time i sign offline :\
#4 - kel64
Same thing here, sometimes it remembers me, sometimes it doesn't. Strange.
Quote from yozzer : Yes same problem here

THink Victor cleans the cookies everynow and then for security reasons

but then again i might be wrong

you're half right - I am working on security a lot, because strange things appear to happen, so I'm working on and rewriting database content every now and then and even rewriting passwords. This may lead to you being logged out every now and then, but logging in will work. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, and i wish everything worked flawlessly from the start, but it's not. I will try to keep changing data to a minimum though, but can't make any promises.
#6 - 5tag
:bump:

I know this thread is pretty old but I'm having a similar problem. Difference is, the forum doesn't remember me one single time! Instead it will also kick me out of the session. If there is no activity (loading another LFS site) within a certain amount of time like ten minutes I'm just being logged out and have to log in again to post.

The "remember me" option is checked on login.
I stay logged in on other forums for weeks though.

Haaalp!
I'm having (well have had for a while) the same problem 5tag, had a search around for an answer but couldn't find anything.
#8 - 5tag
Quote from GAVD999 :I'm having (well have had for a while) the same problem 5tag, had a search around for an answer but couldn't find anything.

Yeah, it's been there a while now for me too. Don't exactly remember when it started but could it have to do something with the new year?

Edit: I'm using Windows 7 x64 and Mozilla Firefox v3.5.7
i had same problem a week ago. it was solved by deleting all cookies for lfsforum.net
It seems like your cookies expires too soon, try to delete them and see if the new ones work as they should.
#11 - 5tag
Quote from Drifter89r :i had same problem a week ago. it was solved by deleting all cookies for lfsforum.net

Thanks, it worked!
ye worked for me too, thanks for that

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG