The online racing simulator
Redline Racing Server
(13 posts, closed, started )
Redline Racing Server
Last night I was on Redline racing server 5, and initially I was driving around on my own, coming to terms with the track as I hadnt raced it much before. Feeleng confident, I then entered into a race where I managed to run at the front in 3rd place, and had slight contact due to a redline guy braking unexpected ... next thing I knew I was kicked off the server.

Ok, fair enough, I need to be more carefull, so I rejoined and copped abuse from thgis guy and a couple of further kicks. I finally managed to stay on and enter another race. Again, I was running towards the front but I got shunted and inturn, shunted another redline guy ...

Now it seems I have been banned from the server. I tried to talk to the guy politely, but obviously they dont like outsiders. I recomend noobies steer clear of redline servers.
join the club, everyone is banned from Redline Racing. Don't even worry about it.
Ah, ok, its not just me then ... lol
Quote from aptitudex :Ah, ok, its not just me then

Far, far from it. You can be banned from their servers without even visiting them.
Was "this guy" called "Evo" by any chance?

Quote from The Moose :Far, far from it. You can be banned from their servers without even visiting them.

Like me.
Quote from The Moose :Yes.... and 3/4 of the rest of the LFS forum goers

Are you saying I'm not a unique snowflake?

(typed "slowflake" accidentally there - saved you the trouble of making a joke )
I'm still not banned from Redline .

I don't go there often though... Last time I went I had one little incident with a Redline member but it ended with a warning thats all. I had some pretty awesome races in there though, although there were probably more cars facing me while I was trying to race then facing away trying to race me!
Quote from The Moose :I'm far too grumpy to do jokes.

That's OK, I've got one you can borrow:

Q) Where does Hitler dry his towels?

A) In the Aryan cupboard.
I'm banned because of what a guy did in our team and he isn't even in our team anymore. Don't take it personally. Infact there's a couple of really nice guys on the Redline team, but they are overlooked as the power-hungry-ban-button-spammers get the spotlight.
This is getting old. And by that I'm not referring to people being banned from Redline Racing, but the community members commenting on it the way the do.

aptitutex, if you'd like to discuss what happened please register at Redline Racing's forum which can be found here:

http://www.team-redline.co.uk/forum/
#13 - Gunn
Yep, deal with it at Redline or else use this topic. Thanks mate.
This thread is closed

Redline Racing Server
(13 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG