The online racing simulator
Thank You LFS'ers
(13 posts, started )
Thank You LFS'ers
Good day to you LFS'ers. I thought I'd make a thread, to share some of my more recent thoughts about LFS. Coming back after a long time I've noticed a few things that I really like.

Some may know me, a hell of a lot of you don't, but I did leave the game and the forum for quite a long time. I had many personal things to deal with and confront, and so far it's a losing battle, but I am making some progress.

Also, I lost access to internet for several months, which really turned me away from the computer, for the better. I spent more time doing other things and successfully recorded a full EP with my band.

However, upon returning to LFS and seeing the new development, the LFSTweak for patch Z, and the forum activity, I've really been assured that LFS will continue to grow to limitless ends.

This game has the potential to be legendary on all parts, and it's good to see more and more people become aware of that. It's great to come back to these forums and see that we are still growing.

Thanks to all the developers for making this amazing sim for us, and thanks to all the dedicated members for keeping these forums and our servers growing.
~Bryan~
Hello oldest-time-posting-demo-user I can remember. Wondered where you had gone. :jawdrop:

Shame the 'growing' is delayed until the new 'Rocco is released. Probbably in December 2009 now.

Goodluck with your EP and hopefully cya online sometimes
How'd you be anyway using the tweak for patchZ?
Before it was released on LFSForums, there was an licenced check version floating about on LFS-Database.
-
(TG44) DELETED by TG44
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Before it was released on LFSForums, there was an licenced check version floating about on LFS-Database.

Oh, yeah, I remember.
Didnt really know it was demo-free, but, well..
Quote from dropin_biking :Good day to you LFS'ers. I thought I'd make a thread, to share some of my more recent thoughts about LFS. Coming back after a long time I've noticed a few things that I really like.

Some may know me, a hell of a lot of you don't, but I did leave the game and the forum for quite a long time. I had many personal things to deal with and confront, and so far it's a losing battle, but I am making some progress.

Also, I lost access to internet for several months, which really turned me away from the computer, for the better. I spent more time doing other things and successfully recorded a full EP with my band.

However, upon returning to LFS and seeing the new development, the LFSTweak for patch Z, and the forum activity, I've really been assured that LFS will continue to grow to limitless ends.

This game has the potential to be legendary on all parts, and it's good to see more and more people become aware of that. It's great to come back to these forums and see that we are still growing.

Thanks to all the developers for making this amazing sim for us, and thanks to all the dedicated members for keeping these forums and our servers growing.
~Bryan~

Does that mean that you're losing even more?

Anyway, welcome back to the forum and please, do share some of your past memories with us newcomers
I have had an S2 license for a couple years now, so please don't flame.

Well breadfan (nice name btw) I started off on the losing side, and although I'm still losing, I have still made progress towards winning
~Bryan~
He just wanted to keep his Demo name. Seen you while ago and welcome back.
Quote from dropin_biking :I have had an S2 license for a couple years now, so please don't flame.

Well breadfan (nice name btw) I started off on the losing side, and although I'm still losing, I have still made progress towards winning
~Bryan~

You are the first person to compliment on my nickname Thank you, I appreciate it very much And please don't think that I want to provoke you, I myself am not in the best situation of life, so I think I understand how you feel. I was just teasing you a little Just wait until you can reach the bottom, then you can bounce off of it towards the heights

Well, so much for my pathetic attempt to motivate you.
You prolly don't know me but I know (of) you
Good to have you back, good luck with your problems too, hope it turns out well for you
Quote from dropin_biking :I spent more time doing other things and successfully recorded a full EP with my band.

Nice one. I've spent months doing other things too, including unsuccessfully trying to find a ****ing drummer...

You'll have to link us to some tunes dude.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Nice one. I've spent months doing other things too, including unsuccessfully trying to find a ****ing drummer...

is finding one while hes in the act necessary to uphold the standards of sex drugs and rock n roll?
Quote from Shotglass :is finding one while hes in the act necessary to uphold the standards of sex drugs and rock n roll?

"So long as there's still the sex and the drugs, I could probably do without the rock n roll" - we need a drummer like Mick Shrimpton.

Thank You LFS'ers
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG