The online racing simulator
DDS file help.
(2 posts, started )
DDS file help.
Well, what im trying to do is make a stripped out style interior, primarily for the XFG, but i will be attempting other cars in time.

Now, i have managed to find the dds files that are for the door cards, lights, etc, but i cannot seem to find the ones that correspond with rear seats.

i seem to remember in the y patch they were in the xf_interior1 dds file as someone else very kindly made the y patch interior, all i am trying to do is make a z patch compatible version.

So does anyone know what dds file corresponds to the rear seats on an xfg??

I have added a few pics of what i have managed so far, with help from the y patch textures, just as an idea of what i am trying to achieve.

If anyone could help with the finding of the right dds then it would be very much appreciated, thanks in advance!
Attached images
int1.jpg
int2.jpg
any ideas anyone?? At the moment i am working by process of elimination, ie, replacing each dds one at a time with a bright red square of the required px size, while retaining the original to change it back again, needless to say, it is taking a while!

EDIT: I have just realised that z5 patch has overwritten all my other custom dds files, that'll teach me for not backing them up! :banghead:

DDS file help.
(2 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG