The online racing simulator
High-FiDelity.lfs is turning off its engine
(10 posts, started )

The lack of motivation and interest seems to be much more present these days than ever in some parts of the lfs-community.
In this respect our team wasn’t much different.
During the last few months, a few drivers already left HighFiDelity because they couldn’t bring up enough time for Live for Speed, their schools or jobs and the team – now, the rest of the team had to decide between two options, try to keep the team together by expanding and searching for new drivers or split.
As we saw no future in expanding (but still partly remaining inactive) we decided to take a break from racing and to leave HighFiDelity.

We want to thank those who supported us, especially HFD’s management and those drivers and teams who offered us a helping hand when it was needed .
I’m sure you will see us on track again

For HighFiDely‘s LFS Squad
Paul ‚D4rkw1ng‘ Urbanek
Sad to hear, especially when I had just made another number plate photo for you Paul! (:razz
Good luck with whatever's next for you guys!
Sad news, good luck in the future to all ex-High-Fidelity drivers .
sad news GL for the future though
#5 - t3ddy
Yeah, i think we'll see again. you 'll ever see twice in life !!

Maybe if lfs gets more interesting again by new features, and the lack of time gets minimized, i'll drive more earnestly ( is it the right word? don't know ) in leagues etc again.
Sad news. But GL in the future
#7 - f!nal
sad news GL for the future though
Sorry to hear, Paul. MoE will miss you.
Let's hope you guys will be back in future.
#10 - -jo-
Sad to hear this, but it was obvious that some Teams won´t survive while the speed of development is as slow as it was in the past year´s.

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG