The online racing simulator
Honda, Bike theme skin
(17 posts, started )
Honda, Bike theme skin
Hey guys.
I have a request for u photoshop masters. If it possible I want someone to make a rb4 skin for me, theme should be honda crf 450r bike. I was inspired by monster skin which is beautiful and will probably buy monster decals for my bike(i own crf 450r). I didnt even know thats its possible to make that good looking skin.
Here is some picture of what colors i mean:

http://www.oneindustries.com/zoom.php?/gfx/catalog/honda.jpg

Sry for my bad english. Hope its possible to make it.
help me by what do u mean Monster skin? some skin thats made for LFS?
post the pic. I`d like to try to make your request.
I know the energy drink brand.. what i dont know is that skin he is talking about.
hmm... so you want the sexy Monster Logo big on it but with a Honda Design or just the colors from Honda, but Graphic design like the Monster Skin?

How important are other logos and decals? wnat them all or just a few at empty places?

I know its painful all these questions and im not even a photoshop master but i`ll try.

If someone else get it feel free to do the job
No i dont want monster logo on it, I just like Graphic design of the Monster Skin. I would love some Honda Crf logo on both sides,some decals of sponsors like pro circuit,twinair and others on empty spaces. Main colors should be the same as on pictures red,white and black. Tnx for helping Jazzon, cant wait to see what u will do.
Ok, . Hope thats kind of what you were imagine. The Monsterskin is fairly easy... just 2 stripes and logos so i gave it a shot.

Please be honest. Im far away from being a master... i just like good looking skins ;D
Attached images
shot.jpg
Mate im very suprised, that looks awesome. Crf logo looks realy good. I see u understand what skin i want. Cant wait too see finished skin.
cool! should be done tomorrow. i want to replace the logos a bit and do them on the hood too. quite easy... glad u like it =)
Nice work so far Jizz..... Uhm Jazz0n!!!
oh ok no problem. i was thinking its nice little touch but it does indeed look good too

Also, i want to remove the dunlop logo since its not in lfs (IIRC at least in the not-modded version). Looks weird when you drive around with 2 tiresponsors. One of the companys will be pissed ;D
You said you want the monster logo for your real bike so i do it on the Rb4 too, ok?

Edit: vinn, dont jizz in ya pants when its done :P
Attached images
shot2.jpg
Thats the best looking skin i have ever seen, for real. Yes you can put monster logo to as a sponsor decal. I realy love your work dude.Cant wait tommorow.
ok here you go version 1 with your name
Attached images
RB4_hcrf_2048.jpg
RB4_hcrf.jpg
Tnx mate. Its realy great looking. If u do any updates on skin pls paste them here. And again thank u very much for your work.

Honda, Bike theme skin
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG