The online racing simulator
French translation of Keys.pdf
(8 posts, started )
Hi all,

Here is the translation into french of "keys.pdf" file.

Keys_French.pdf

@GP4flo : thanks for your thread "keys.pdf translations".
whats it do
I offer my French traduction of this file to the Devs in order to help them in their "Translate Patchs"...
so i speak uk i can use that and read what other players read but not in uk?
Hi,

This file is just an addon-like to give a french version of the Key-help for french drivers.
You're English - I'm glad for you
So you don't need this

MadJ has done that thing because Devs didn't do it. Lots of things have been translated but not this file. Now it's done, Thanks MadJ

May be Devs could add it in a future patch to complete their translation work

Have a nice day
Muahahahahaa...now I have seen it all, french speak better english than englishman, or should I say "speak uk"

:bunny3:
#7 - Jakg
Quote from Blackout :Muahahahahaa...now I have seen it all, french speak better english than englishman, or should I say "speak uk"

:bunny3:

happens all the time, you get non-native english speakers who try very hard to get the right spelling and grammar, and i can see that all of the posts by non-native english speakers are perfectly comprehendable (sp?), however all native english speakers ever want to do is shorten words "lik dis" which means that unless you speak the language of "absolute prat" you cant understand a word they say! somebody once said they would "bomb mi ouse" to which i replied "why would you bomb a poor defenceless river?". They were not amused
Quote from MadJ37 :I offer my French traduction of this file to the Devs in order to help them in their "Translate Patchs"...

Thank you MadJ37

I have put this pdf in my patch folder. If you do an update at any time, please post here and I will update my version.

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG