The online racing simulator
its it possible (seperate axis sidewinder)
ok, i have just managed to get a side winder non-ff wheel for a massive £2, but there is a problem, its stuck in combined axis and i cant find an option to get seperate axis, ive had a look on the fourms and all i can find is some info saying that i need to download the 4.0 drivers and install them in compatibility mode or i should do some reg edits.

has anyone out there got a full proof fix that dosent involve a reg edit?

i know these wheels are old but my xbox 360 controller has recently broke and im stuck with it lol, please help me.

thanks in advance,

CipHer
ok i figured it out no need to advise me :P
I've got the same wheel, you just need to change it to "separate" on it's CP, btw, i got the same wheel and i've heard that it doesn't work on vista 64, anyone can confirm that?, by the way... you prefer the xbox 36o controller over that wheel? lol...
The drivers don't work on vista at all, so the pedals would be stuck on combined, that is if microsoft put any support at all for that wheel in vista.
#5 - ssm
Wow, 2 pounds?
Quote from DragonCommando :The drivers don't work on vista at all, so the pedals would be stuck on combined, that is if microsoft put any support at all for that wheel in vista.

If it work at combined at least it would be a good thing, because i dont want really to do a dual boot just for LFS =p

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG