The online racing simulator
Livestream from the LFS (logitech/4players) booth at games convention
Here is a link to the stream:
mms://livestream.4players.de/GC_Livestream

Here the link to the 4p coverage page:
http://www.4players.de/4player ... 2005/Allgemein/index.html

Well, the GC is over for today, but i guess you'll see more there tomorrow.

Well, Bikes, GPFlo and Da Hoe were already on air Wink
#2 - Panik
Why isnt anyone playing?! This is sacrelige! Sacre... Well, you guys know what i mean.
because i think it closes at 19.00, or even earlier.

tomorrow is saturday, so i guess there will be many many people...
#4 - J.B.
OMG. Who is that chatting away there? I'm pretty sure they have no idea they are live on the internet.
these were the charwomen. It was pretty funny, they talked about the goold old times in the german democratic republic and their marriage problems. They had definitely no clue they were on camera Wink
Omg, whats that sound? I really cant make any out of it Confused
#7 - tpa
Quote from inCogNito :these were the charwomen. It was pretty funny, they talked about the goold old times in the german democratic republic and their marriage problems. They had definitely no clue they were on camera Wink

:uglyhamme
Those people are really getting into whatever the .... they are doing.

No-ones playing though... And yeah, the sound isn't that great.
i guess they're giving (throwing) out stuff ...
Woo here we go .. lets race.
Anyone know who that is ,in the blue top, stood next to the seat? He looks interested. Big grin

[edit]He's now having a go...
wow, i've just seen a gril playing s2 Thumbs up

[edit] and another one [/edit]
They are playing now...
Quote from XRRoy :wow, i've just seen a gril playing s2 Thumbs up

[edit] and another one [/edit]

a gril? Is it cooking too? :P

Edit - looks like the people playing now are having quite a bit of fun - that's also a pretty sweet setup to play on.
i heard them yesterday morning at 4 am talking about how someone from the staff came running past and stole one of the charwomens slippers.Big grin

then they stood there for ages, waiting for the slippers to be brought back, because she did not want to go home barefooted.
Lol the convention is over, now we can see the guys cleaning and clearing up the mess, the momo wheel was packed one minute ago Smile

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG