The online racing simulator
Round 4 Pre-Race Discussion
Well, round 4 is this weekend. Here's hoping we get a good turnout. I would for sure like to give the heats system a try this time. My layout should be avaialbe on the server in it's current incarnation. I'll check later this evening.

To the new people of this series - welcome, great stuff from you all this past weekend. The previous Autocross round had some spectacular stuff in it, and this one should bring more of the same. I look forward to seeing you all there.

d
#2 - J@tko
I'll hopefully be there - looking forward to a round with as good action as the last AX round
I can't drive this one, will be in Germany and driving a race
me won't be there neither... I'm in the theatre
I will be there, I hope I won't fail this time.

EDIT : Rectification : I probably won't be there, sorry... Too bad, because I'm very fast on this combo...
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :I will be there, I hope I won't fail this time.

EDIT : Rectification : I probably won't be there, sorry... Too bad, because I'm very fast on this combo...

Whats fast? 38.8ish?
#7 - Fuse5
shut up KOK. eefe.

I pretty sure I won't be there. I won't be home in time for the race Which is a shame as a I really like the layout.
Is anyone willing to share some setups? :b

(No really - I mean it).
ill be there
and a bit more prepared this time, hopefully

love the layout..
I think that I am going to just use the one I used for the last AutoX layout.
Got down to 38.63 so far
Wow, could I try the setup?
<- 37.92 :d
30.5 !!!
For some reason I think that the track has changed since I was running 39s..?
My guess is that everyone is running on a different track Is it possible to upload the most up-to-date version of the layout somewhere?
38.63 and 37.92 are definately not possible on this track with my setup atleast...Why dont you come to the NDR server and practice with me online ? :P
... stay on the bloody server for 5 mins so someone can coem and ask yo why you think the track is changed?
atleast post the track on the forum if u change it omg..

and yes it DID change alot

(EDIT: 39.32 so far)

heres the replay of the track where i was practising on:
Attached files
[TDRT] S.Mathei_AU1_FBM_2.spr - 172.8 KB - 253 views
Haha I'll give it a shot tomorrow (tonight is the first christmas dinner which possibly leads to high levels of blood in the alcohol).
Quote from Hypothraxer :Haha I'll give it a shot tomorrow (tonight is the first christmas dinner which possibly leads to high levels of blood in the alcohol).

Don'tcha mean alc in the blood ?

Now, if you're an alcoholic, I can understand the blood getting in the way of the alkie.

And Mr Mathei: That was the err....2nd version or so of this layout. We're on 19 or so now. :-)

d
Quote from racer hero :Whats fast? 38.8ish?

39:1x in time trial conditions(in the new layout)... I will try to post my setup here, if I can...
Well I finally have my sets ready for this race. Hopefully this time I won't have fail stamped on my head again. I'll just go for the records instead :P

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG