The online racing simulator
i wasnt trying to make a competion, just a simple question and some fun!

"edit" the "ungloved hands" is a player hack
It doesnt make u any fast3r, or give u more credits it just gives u differentt hands and no race suit
Attached files
LFS Player Hacker.rar - 1.1 MB - 114 views
#27 - Vain
That's not allowed here. Here we only do serious racing and never smile except when we win!

Vain

( )
Quote from the_angry_angel :What? The fact it exists, my [poor] typing, or the fact that people use it and think they look "leet"?

It just looks so stupid put my dad (who races a small single seater) off LFS the moment he saw someone in a FOX with the hack :doh: Trying his mate (who also races a single seater) at LFS online he liked the FOX alot and actually spontaniously commented on the detail in the sounds (shows a profesional mechanic). I think there are plenty of people who would be ready to come from GPL/GTR who have now bought rFactor and are seamingly lingering between them all, they've just been put off LFS by something which has made them beleive LFS is not a true simulator, I don't think the individually styled website and menus really help to set the tone (and bring in a load of unwanted ricers). The thing is simply writing it's a sim is of little use after the false advertising used by companies like Codies.
718km/h in a GTi - that's 446mph in a GTi

#30 - Jakg
Quote from Rotary :718km/h in a GTi - that's 446mph in a GTi

i must try Mekanic...
i have mekanic S2 Po2 and when i start LFS it says found LFS then it says NO CAR FOUND?!?! what car do i use?
Attached images
untitled.JPG
Quote from mrodgers : Even the booming isn't as loud because their "bass" CDs don't even create really low bass. Those CDs don't even have as low end bass as real music does, which in reality, even their bass systems are lousy. Then I make them sit in my car and they are totally amazed because they can pinpoint where on the created soundstage David Gilmore seems to be jamming out on the guitar or amazed at the low bass coming from my "tiny" subs are creating. (total wattage of my system is around 75 watts rms and I can outplay and outboom most of the "bass" systems I've come across with me playing REAL music. Rush's YYZ drum solo is a real good one for this :-) )

Actually, having an extensive background in this area (which you probably do also) I can tell you for certain that some of those CDs, which I used to own in my days of reckless youth, contain frequencies far below what you'll find on those recordings, although I only own the ESL one (that drum solo rocks, I have been a drummer for almost 20 years and have all Neil's work, including instructional DVDs etc, but I digress). I recall one CD in which the predominant "tune" of the song was the twilight zone theme, which was entirely in the 20Hz to 40Hz octave, and at the end there was a sweep in which the wave didn't start to lose form until BELOW 8Hz. I was running a response curve that was -10dB at 15Hz in my car at the time, which made my windows flap like crazy, you could feel the air oscillating outside the car (standing about a foot away) with the window cracked about 2 inches. (I did own an SPL meter to verify this, although the needle was a bit wobbly at those frequencies). You'd never find the subsonic waves at the same levels on a non-synthesised CD, AFAIK.

Back to the "topic":

What's with people always deciding what pointless for everyone?

If every single thread had to meet "approval for relevance" we would rarely have a post LOL.

Quote from S14 DRIFT :i have mekanic S2 Po2 and when i start LFS it says found LFS then it says NO CAR FOUND?!?! what car do i use?

There is an entire thread on this in the UNNOFFICAL ADDONS section.

If I was not lazy I would paste a link for you.

But that's not the case.
Well, with mecanik i have reached the maximum limit, like 760 mph or something. Without the mecanik, well..i dont really know because most of the time im trying to stay on track
#35 - thd
Quote from ajp71 :(and bring in a load of unwanted ricers)

Maybe some of the people you call ricers don't want your presence either, but it's not within the control of any of you...
Fast enough?? and I made the corner :heyjoe67_
Attached images
untitled.JPG

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG