The online racing simulator
iPhone price drop by £100
(29 posts, started )
Quote from harjun :well, this money's actually from winning an ipod touch raffle, which i later sold for £200...so how do you know where the money's come from?

I think im going to buy the iphone as a gift for my sister, she needs a phone as she lost her other one.

Harjun

can you buy me an AMD Phenom? It is only £114.
#27 - Migz
Quote from tristancliffe :Not sure I like iTunes.....

None of us do :/ Only fools and horses do.
But their are quite a few third party programmes out their that can do your ipod/iphone for you.
I used to use floola for my ipod nano. The bonus of floola is that you can acctually keep it on your ipod, so then whenever you need to use it you just explore your ipod in my computer and run it.
I cant remember if it supports iphone though.

But my favourite programme for ipods/iphones is Media Monkey its a awesome music player, and can do your ipods/iphones too.
The only thing i think it doesnt do is the 2nd Gen Ipod Touch, Which is exactly what i have

Quote from harjun :maybe not for you....

I find that extremely rude!
Their are alot of people out their who find £180 to be a shed load of money.
In some of these posts I see envy, nothing more. Why he can't spend hes parents money where he wants?
I know some guys, who spend about £150 and more of they parents money (each weekend), just in clubs for overpriced alcohol, etc.
I bet, if some of you see's a ~18 years old person driving with, umm.. for example, Porsche Cayenne or BMW X5, then you immediately think: ''yes, he doesnt earn that car by himself, he is a spoilt child who asked his parents to buy him that car, and the best and only way is earn all things by myself (even in age 16 - 18), blablaablablaaa.... and better is to buy a nissan micra for my own money than got a X5 from my parents... blaablaaabaa...''
i'd rather have a kia rio. Cheaper than a Micra

iPhone price drop by £100
(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG