The online racing simulator
1000 Teams?
I just queried LFS World and found exactly 1000 team entries ...

Is this correct?
yep Well, there's more now.
The only question now is: how many of them are still existing?

Maybe we could introduce something like a notice mail (like every 6 month) to the team owner asking if the team still exists and clean out all the non responders / "no" answers.
woot congrats to the devs
Quote from three_jump :The only question now is: how many of them are still existing?

Maybe we could introduce something like a notice mail (like every 6 month) to the team owner asking if the team still exists and clean out all the non responders / "no" answers.

Probably 1/4 of those teams either have no members at all, or very inactive/few members. I bet about 1/8th belong to demo users as well.

+1 to the suggestion of every few months, automated email checking on the existance. No reply within a month, should be a following 1 month probation (where new teams can call themselves that name), however if the old team replys to the email, their team is re-instated and the new team needs to pick another name.
Personally, I think it should be hard than it is (more requirements) to post on lfs world about the existance of a team. Or a system like the newest additions to the LFS News section, where stories are verified by staff before publication..

Its a grey area on lfs world.. I dont think its inclusion there is "vital" for the lfs dev's but then why is it there at all.. It could be cleared out if a mod were to take over its management.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG