The online racing simulator
Eliteracing is born now.
(29 posts, started )
I asked you many times from you if you wanted to join, you said yes many times, maybe you can talk clearlier? because when i asked you ; so you accept my invitation to coming into my team, all i get it this dr1ft0rZZZZ language ; y , and second time again ; y , third time ; sr

Could you make yourself more clear in-game so i can understand you? From your text i easily understood that you wanted to join the team because you were talking for my understanding l33t l4ngu4g3, next time please talk clear english

EDIT: Please talk to me in-game like you wrote here in forums, because i didnt understand your canadian style to write

would you understand this? m01 m1t3n m3n33, hyvae paevae taenaeaen, eikoe niin?

EDIT2: Removed you from teams list, please answer me about my invitation within this day, thank you.

EDIT3:
Quote from minimaxracer :Please could you not wait for me to actually make a decision before announcing my joining..?
Thanks.

Great to see this teams success as it grows
Remember that you have the elite racing discussion board to use.
All members are encouraged to keep active, you will be better notified about upcoming events.
Click here to get to the Elite Racing Forum
I recommend people here in LFSforum to register into polepositiondriver.com's site forum, its growing fast and it will be a place for LFS teams and Drivers discuss about stuff just like in here
Thanks mate I really appreciate it
The servers running really well I just checked it out this afternoon

If anyone wants to connect to the server its : [ER] Team Server
-
(EliteAti) DELETED by EliteAti

Eliteracing is born now.
(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG