Thanks for Host:
Team [noobs]!

Music by:
Kittie - Brackish

Lenght:
03:09

Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6D8RSWLSlaE
Try making it a bit more upbeat as far as the video montage goes. Can't say I felt the music fit. Also lag crashes took a lot from the experience, and would be a massive improvement if the crashes didn't have any lag or strange behaviors to them. Keep trying and you'll get there.
very very very very very very SAD
I turned it off in 30 seconds. INTENTIONAL CRASHES ARE NOT FUN TO WATCH....

P.S: I believe I told you that same thing BEFORE you actually made this video
Oh My God The Singing!!!!!!!!

Damn, LFSforum got rid of my allcaps, but the message got through. What a horrible song!
Well.. uhm.. this was.. special?
#6 - Mysho
I am not a fan of crash videos, maybe some funny ones or something nice to watch, but not videos full of intentional crashes.
Full of intentional crashes O.o

As far as I know only a few where on purpose.

But it seems you don't like this video

I will make one without crashes on purpose....

What music do you prefer?

Edit:

If you don't want intetional crashes...?
Why don't you upload non-intentional crashes :|
Quote from rockclan :If you don't want intetional crashes...?
Why don't you upload non-intentional crashes :|

OH! So now it's our fault your video is a waste of time. You were told what's good and what's not, you agreed to that and completely ignored that while making the video, it's you who are responsible for chosing replays, don't like the ones you've been sent - use your own.
Well hopefully the 2nd one will be better now you can collect some real crashes. The music was pretty poor though, maybe find something a bit more suitable for the next one. Not a bad start though, just don't do anymore intentional crashes.
On the contrary to seemingly everyone, especially the rather annoying squidhead, I enjoyed it! Okay, I wasn't a great fan of the intentional (I assume [noobs]Destruction Derby server) crashes, but I thought the music was pretty good (dunno why - if someone described it to me I would probably say "It sounds awful." It was probably just because it fit with the vid) Oh, and the non-intentional crashes were good!

Though mabye I like it because I'm in it twice! (The Peugeot-looking rally car at 1:30 and 1:50 )

But yeah, cut the intentional crashes for the next one, and there is loads of better music that you can use!
Boring.

And WHY do you call it LFS Crashic? shouldnt be like Crashing?
#12 - VoiD
Title should be "I have a shitty connection and can´t drive"...
Quote from Dennis93 :Boring.

And WHY do you call it LFS Crashic? shouldnt be like Crashing?

I assume it was a mix of 'Classic' and 'Crash'.
Quote from Timdpr :I assume it was a mix of 'Classic' and 'Crash'.

I assume it would be a mix of Epic and Crash
Quote from rockclan :I assume it would be a mix of Epic and Crash

I wouldn't call intentional crashes for "epic."
I was the PINK car!
Quote from squidhead :very very very very very very SAD
I turned it off in 30 seconds. INTENTIONAL CRASHES ARE NOT FUN TO WATCH....

P.S: I believe I told you that same thing BEFORE you actually made this video

P.S.: I believe the first 26 seconds are no intentional crashes
yeah.... right...
But forget about this stupid video

I captured some minutes of NON-intentional crashes!

Going to work on it, you will hear from me

Any tip about the music ?
Muted the noise within 5 seconds and closed the page within 15 seconds.

I don't know what more to add.
Quote from amp88 :Muted the noise within 5 seconds and closed the page within 15 seconds.

I don't know what more to add.

Yes I understand :P
Many people think the music is horrible.
That's why I used soft and clean music in LFS Crashic #2 (plus only non-intentional crashes)
The scenes look like recorded from regular races. I hope you guys weren't crashing on some racing servers...
Quote from Drift King CZ :The scenes look like recorded from regular races. I hope you guys weren't crashing on some racing servers...

NO, don't worry

Actually this was on [noobs] Destruction Derby (most of them)
As he said, it's on the [noobs] Destruction Derby server.
The server is a chill out zone for people that want a relaxing time away from the serious racing, so crashing are allowed, and approved in DD

Some nice crashes there, but I am not a fan of intentional crashes, I like when they look acidentaly, even if it's DD Example :

Not approved : Guy driving wrong way causing pile-up
Approved : 1 - accidentaly crash. 2 - Intentionally, but slaming the car in the side for example.

I don't know how to describe it, but the more accidentaly it looks, the better
Quote from The Very End :As he said, it's on the [noobs] Destruction Derby server.
The server is a chill out zone for people that want a relaxing time away from the serious racing, so crashing are allowed, and approved in DD

If something get's on my nerves and.. well.. NOT chilled, it's racing on a server where crashing is allowed... I can get red hot furious after being rammed off the track for the millionth time So not relaxing at all

Anyway, I gotta agree with what's stated above many times.. lag crashes and (in my opinion) bad music take a bit off of the experience..

LFS Crashic #1 RELEASE!
(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG