The online racing simulator
skins
(8 posts, started )
#1 - pab
skins
hi ive looked every ware how can i get flags & stuf to put on my car help thank,s
Not that I make skins or anything at all, but when I modify my skins (ie, putting flags and numbers on them), I usually just go to Google images and type in "UK Flag" or whatever. Then crop it down in PS or whatever you're using.
What the Duck said ^^ Just grab the images from the internet and edit them with your prefered image editing application. Although I'm definitely no expert in skinning myself
Surely this should be in the skins section not gen chat?

Quote from pab :hi ive looked every ware how can i get flags & stuf to put on my car help thank,s

Define "flags and stuff" then we can better help you. Do you mean country flags or chequered flags? by stuff do you mean numbers?patterns?stripes?sponsor logo's? etc.
#5 - Bean0
webchantier has a load of flags.
Quote from pab :hi ive looked every ware how can i get flags & stuf to put on my car help thank,s

Are you trying to find flags, or are you trying to put skins on your car?

Check the skins section, try searching for "flag car skin" or something like that.
#8 - dadge
damn, i thought someone was looking for some zigzags. ah well, what they've said.

skins
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG