#1 - JVL
Sidekick lx VS. Blackberry Storm
#2 - (SaM)
1. HTC Touch Pro (if available)
2. DingleBerry Storm
???
99. Sidekick LX
#3 - JVL
Quote from (SaM) :1. HTC Touch Pro (if available)
2. DingleBerry Storm
???
99. Sidekick LX

blackberry storm better than sidekick?
the one huge downside of the storm is the fact it doesn't have wifi capability.

I know a couple of people that have them and are disappointed that it doesn't have that.

Apart from the ones you mention, what about the Sony Xperia...?
#5 - JVL
Quote from StableX :the one huge downside of the storm is the fact it doesn't have wifi capability.

I know a couple of people that have them and are disappointed that it doesn't have that.

Apart from the ones you mention, what about the Sony Xperia...?

I think that the sony xperia is reeeaaallly good....but here in ecuador not exist that model yet the sidekick is the "last" cellphone that comes to ecuador...

and are sure that blackberry storm dont have wifi capability??
A sidekick is for kids, for girls, and texting nuts. The Storm is better, classy, and overall has better support for things you'll want to do.

I have friends that all owned Sidekicks, they loved them when they were younger, but now they all own Blackberrys or iPhones, much better choices.
#7 - JVL
other opinions?
Because an iPhone gains ultimate respect as far as I have observed. Walk into a room and say "I have a new iPhone" and the room goes quiet.

Say you have a blackberry and you are classed as a businessperson.

Saying you have a Prada phone; doesn't that make you sound gay?
Quote from piggy501 :Because an iPhone gains ultimate respect as far as I have observed. Walk into a room and say "I have a new iPhone" and the room goes quiet.

Say you have a blackberry and you are classed as a businessperson.

Yeah I just got a blackberry and the exciting thing about it for me is that I can get my emails wherever I am, and keep on top of my business without needing to be home all day. I have a friend with an iPhone and he seems to be most excited by the fact that you can make it make a cowbell sound when you swing it wildly, and that you can play table hockey on it with a friend. It's undeniably cool, and way cooler than a blackberry, but all I need is to be able to check my emails on the go so I'm happy!
Quote from Michael Denham :Yeah I just got a blackberry and the exciting thing about it for me is that I can get my emails wherever I am, and keep on top of my business without needing to be home all day. I have a friend with an iPhone and he seems to be most excited by the fact that you can make it make a cowbell sound when you swing it wildly, and that you can play table hockey on it with a friend. It's undeniably cool, and way cooler than a blackberry, but all I need is to be able to check my emails on the go so I'm happy!

You can check emails on your iPhone, can't you?

You can do it on an iPod Touch (for those that don't know, it's an iPhone without the phone things) with ease. An iPhone has 3G internet on the move, however 3G is still fairly limited at the moment, but it is starting to catch on in more places. Therefore you can hook up to the internet and get your emails as you go. Exciting stuff.

And yeah, due to the iPhone's accelerometers, you can play some pretty cool games, many good ones are free. And I don't mind paying a bit for some other fun games.

My friends dad has a Blackberry Storm, and it seemed BORING. You can get satnav on it, but it costs something like £5 per month, but the inbuilt Google Maps on the iPhone is FREE, better and still gives the same, good directions.

I have an iPod Touch, and it is BOMBPROOF! Hopefully the iPhone is the same.

Back to my friends Blackberry, it was quite tough, but not quite up to the standards of the iPhone.

I suppose they are both similiar, it's just personal opinion/tastes. I would go for the iPhone any day, but it's totally up to you.

EDIT: I know nobody with a Sidekick, so I don't know how good it is. However, it does look a bit silly, it would look like you were pretending to phone someone with a Nintendo DS Lite.
Quote from piggy501 :Because an iPhone gains ultimate respect as far as I have observed. Walk into a room and say "I have a new iPhone" and the room goes quiet.?

Haha the other night I was out and 3 people commented on it.

On a side note I also noticed the iPhone is stunningly resistant to scratches and dirt. I'm often at the UK's filthiest club (Jesters, Southampton) and the other day it came back covered in crap, as you'd expect really. But took a damp cloth to it the next day and it buffed up as good as new
Quote from piggy501 :You can check emails on your iPhone, can't you?

Yes you can... I wasn't saying the iPhone is any less capable than a blackberry, just that it has a lot of novelty value as well as its functionality, which the blackberry doesn't have
DOes your blackberry have an ability to change the battery?
Yes, the battery is removable just like any other cell phone.

Sidekick lx VS. Blackberry Storm
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG