The online racing simulator
LFS World
(16 posts, started )
LFS World
Where are my driven points in LFS World ?
LOL

Ok, make a picture and show me, pls.
#4 - ekze
AFAIK it was removed ( the points) but all other stats are there
#6 - ORION
They were removed because they were not identical with the real ones ingame...
But they are not deleted, they are just hidden (iirc what vic said in the chatterbox)
yup but hidden or deleted, they have no meaning at all, so they're pretty useless. No correction, they're totally useless
can we get a "fastest laps" stat instead?
#9 - Tukko
Quote from three_jump :can we get a "fastest laps" stat instead?

That would be cool
Quote from three_jump :can we get a "fastest laps" stat instead?

Forgive me my ignorance, but what would it contain?

i suppose you mean online pb's? That wouldn't be a very useful chart because ppl can set just about any pb online.
well, when you drive the fastest lap in the whole race the stat increases, just like the win stat

nothing special, but would be nice to know and the more stats the better

EDIT:
not about personal pbs, thats useless, i mean the fastest lap in race

PS: to make it even more clear
When a race is finished LFS markes the fastest lap of the whole race (yellow ), I thought about somethink like counting them the same way as wins etc
Ohh, a fastest lap ratio. Ok that would make more sense
not a bad idea at all
S2 Hotlaps -> compare -> select 2 ppl you wanna compare

And the same for online pbs - being able to select to completely random ppl, comparing just with you is boring :P

chatterbox shall finally stop reloading when not scrolled to bottom :P

maybe some more extended stats like the ones from smith, showing various graphs and stuff :]

Online Race Results -> rename back to Races History (Im still not clicking hte right one... STILL after like half a year or so lol)

Another thing we really need (not lfsworld related): some sort of LFS search database which contains really anything. Everytime Im looking for something, it takes rather long, because the community is too small that google could really help here. We need some highly extended faq, maybe in the forum, with quite some mods. Or use the LFS wiki from gp4flo for this.
It's getting a bit annoying to see the same questions all over again.

Another thing would be adding the links to lfsworld, lfsnet etc. into the game.

We also need some small update notification ingame (wasnt there something in the serverlist in-game anyway?)
Quote from Victor :yup but hidden or deleted, they have no meaning at all, so they're pretty useless. No correction, they're totally useless

Yeah, I noticed you removed the online credits... but I don't miss them at all. It's just like you said, they were useless anyway.

LFS World
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG