The online racing simulator
help pls
(53 posts, started )
help pls
I put skin on the card and it work but I try to put new helmet and suit and it dont work y ???????
i canrt help you there buddy i can only put car skins on lfs cars but try the car skins forum you mite get help there
Suits arent selectable, but you can replace the original ones.

Helmet's should work though. Did you leave the "HEL_" at the beginning of the file name?
ok
Thanks for youre help guys I will try one more time i have to put the file on the skin folder .
all good
I like to say that this is a very good forum thanks for you're help guys. I like to no what are the credits are for .
#6 - Jakg
Quote from redbullf1 :I like to say that this is a very good forum thanks for you're help guys. I like to no what are the credits are for .

the credits used to be to unlock faster cars, but now they are all unlocked by default, so their useless, more of a bragging right than anything else!
hi
Hi guys are you doing I don't see the players name on top of the cars y .did I have to do some thing on my setup.
Press N until it's says Names on Cars (or something) in the top left corner.
ok
Quote from tristancliffe :Press N until it's says Names on Cars (or something) in the top left corner.

Thanks for youre help.
ice
OK guys I know this is a Sim racing game but the formula V8 is too twitchy for my taste driving this car is like skating on ice don't you think????
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from thisnameistaken :Currently the physics at low speeds aren't good enough, which is why it's hard to get that car off the line safely. It's being addressed and should be improved in the next patch.

Good I hope that it will be essayer to drive soon but i love this game.
-
Quote from thisnameistaken :Well it won't necessarily be easier to drive, I don't think it's supposed to be easy to drive, but it should have better grip at low speeds once it's patched.

Hi are you doing do you no when the patch will come for the game.
Nobody knows, current estimates say 1 to 2 months. Don't quote me on that.
-
Oh snap. Now I'm doomed
Quote from redbullf1 :OK guys I know this is a Sim racing game but the formula V8 is too twitchy for my taste driving this car is like skating on ice don't you think????

Are you a mouser or do use pedals and wheels? There are a number of things you can do to try in your setup and calm things down slightly. But the FO8 will always be a bit of a handful . . .
How do people do the suitless guy, with the blocky hands?

Wow faster111 you actually post around here? Im suprised they havent kicked you out of the community. Your attitude is just poor in game, hitting and crashing people, running vote bans on anyone. And from your posts i can see you're not too bright either, i guess that explains the poor insults thrown at me in some form of dyslexic english. You're fast ill give you that, but thats about it.

Sorry people, its just this little boy really got on my tits whilst racing the other night
They do it through hex-editing some files... Kinda annoying though...
Don't they just replace the driver model with a spectator model? Kinda pointless but there you go. Horses for courses.
No, basically, its the model of the driver without the mesh of suit, gloves and helmet put over it... At least I think so...
R Factor
Hi guys are you doing. I like to no if you guys no about this game call R FACTOR I try the demo it was not to bad but I don't no about purchase this game or not.
ermm theres is a thread in this forum about rfactor and what people think of it.. many peoples views is that rfactor is good but it just doesnt match lfs!!

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=4719

lfs physics are way better that what rfactor has, also lfs has more content: cars and tracks. Graphically rfactor is better but thats about it........ it has hardly any tracks and cars plus some of the track mods arent very good quality....

lfs won the sim of the year!! and multiplayer of the year so just stick with lfs...

but if u really want to buy rfactor then go ahead... its not that bad, has a few ok mods out for it (porsche carrera cup, f3) and is enjoyable to play if u aint a real sim-er and dont mind the bad physics!!

mad
Quote from Madman_CZ :ermm theres is a thread in this forum about rfactor and what people think of it.. many peoples views is that rfactor is good but it just doesnt match lfs!!

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=4719

lfs physics are way better that what rfactor has, also lfs has more content: cars and tracks. Graphically rfactor is better but thats about it........ it has hardly any tracks and cars plus some of the track mods arent very good quality....

lfs won the sim of the year!! and multiplayer of the year so just stick with lfs...

but if u really want to buy rfactor then go ahead... its not that bad, has a few ok mods out for it (porsche carrera cup, f3) and is enjoyable to play if u aint a real sim-er and dont mind the bad physics!!

mad

thanks for youre help yes lfs is the best racing sim .
Who is that 30 year old in that pic? Is it you? Are you 30? In which case why do you type like that. Do you know the difference between no and know? Your and you're? You put spaces after a . not before (except in that example). Normally I'll cope with complete lack of grammar, but recently more and more people are typing like they've just blown their brains out of their nose.
#24 - Jakg
Quote from tristancliffe :Who is that 30 year old in that pic? Is it you? Are you 30? In which case why do you type like that. Do you know the difference between no and know? Your and you're? You put spaces after a . not before (except in that example). Normally I'll cope with complete lack of grammer, but recently more and more people are typing like they've just blown their brains out of their nose.

yay! the sole protector of the English language is back!
-
Ouch, hehehe

help pls
(53 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG