The online racing simulator
About the demo
(4 posts, started )
About the demo
I have a suggestion wich would really boost the popularity of LFS S2.
Personnally, i wouldn't buy this game if a friend didn't convince me that open wheel cars in the game was simply amazing, he also sent me some in-game screens from the FoX and the Fo8.

So i suggest developpers for next demo release to include the FoX even you keep Black Wood.
why.. its for S2 people that pay for it; demo is plenty as it is

now if you mean ONLY blackwood (not including rally) and the FOX.. that seems logical.. but i doubt it would help any more; because there are SoooSOOSOooo many single seater games out there..

demo gives enough as it is; 3 cars and 2 track settings is plenty plenty

..that just keeps people from buying the game even more..
Depends what you're after, I prefer the road cars to the open wheelers.
#4 - Gunn
When I hear people suggesting more features for the demo I can't help but think back to the first demo of LFS I played, the one that got me hooked on Live For Speed.

No skins, no damage, no engine damage, no tyre physics, no transparent windows, no upper suspension limit, no qualifying, lower textures .....the list can go on for a while yet. Compared to the current demo many people might consider the early versions as not even worth playing. Yet even in those early versions it didn't take too many laps to realise that LFS was going to be special.

I remember thinking back then how fantastic the LFS demo was compared to many other demos where you can only choose one car, only run for 3 laps or 3 minutes, and no multiplayer function etc. Many of us spent more than a year on one LFS demo or other waiting for S1 and most of us are still around today.

People will always identify aspects that they would like to see in the demo, whether it be an existing feature from S2 or a new idea altogether. There will always be a case for making the demo attract more racers, but I know that the current demo is far more appealing than the older ones and it's features and content already speak volumes for LFS. In my opinion non-licensed racers who have tried the demo already know they are on to something great, and a quick visit to the Live For Speed web site should be enough to convince them that more fantastic racing awaits them in S2.

Adding the FOX to the demo would please a lot of non-licensed racers and it probably would help to convince some people to buy a license but it's a bit like offering a glass of milk to a cow. What a great demo LFS already has.

About the demo
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG