Jack says:
no its not you nob
Joseph says:
Lol

#2 - Rikje
What kind of times do you guys set?

I just did a 1.33.25
0:32.940.

Done 10 laps so far, and I need to work on my set - I hit the limiter about 5 seconds before the first corner! Easily fixed, though...
#4 - Rikje
I'm at the server now anyone wanna come?
1:32.43 is my best so far.
1:31.5 here

Seen a 1:30 happen so that will be the race pace imo.
Anyone care to share their setups? I've just modified the final drive ratio from my round 2 set, so it aint great!
Quote from Timdpr :Anyone care to share their setups? I've just modified the final drive ratio from my round 2 set, so it aint great!

I'd be interested in those setups as well Additionally in the split times you guys achieve. Here are mine:

0:31.970 - 1:11.510 - 1:32.430
So far my best is a 1.32.1 but I think I could get more with a decent setup. Mine is just a FE3 set with gears from round 1, with a little bit of adjustment.
I only remember my first split and it was a 31.5 IIRC. The rest I'm not sure :S.

I'll let you know next time I practice.
31.39 - 1.10.44 - 1.30.95. I think with a bit of luck I can manage a 1.30 mid/low
I won't be there, but don't worry, I am already training hard for R4.
how the hell 1:30? im doing 1:33's set pls
quiet empty here the thread although tonight's the race
I bet everyone is keeping the times secret to suprise eachother on the quali/race, if not we just like to practise instead :P
Quote from Rikje :I bet everyone is keeping the times secret to suprise eachother on the quali/race, if not we just like to practise instead :P

Yup, I'm gonna give everyone the shock of their life...

"WOW! OMG! That's incredible! I didn't know anyone could go that slow!"
Bah my times are consistent 31.0s. I can get those pretty consistently although when I start with 20% fuel I have to wait a bit to burn some fuel before the beast is unleashed.
Can't join this race either
You will all see later what my times are when I unleash the beast.
...KOK. eefe.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG