The online racing simulator
SRT - IGTC Round 6 Review
(12 posts, started )
Very nice mate, I love these camera angles.
Good work as always Scott.
Nice rapport and another quality job. Thanks.
Yeah - very nice
Awesome!
Nice review. Is possible to add subtitles in future reviews? Would be better for people who are not from English-speaking countries. Maybe I can type English or even I understand something, maybe a lot, maybe everything, but with subtitles would be easier to understand. Think about it .

Maybe you do not have to add the subtitles to a video, but you can use the youtube's annotation.
Quote from Drift King CZ :Nice review. Is possible to add subtitles in future reviews? Would be better for people who are not from English-speaking countries. Maybe I can type English or even I understand something, maybe a lot, maybe everything, but with subtitles would be easier to understand. Think about it .

Maybe you do not have to add the subtitles to a video, but you can use the youtube's annotation.

The youtube annotation idea might work, but this is from SRT's broadcasts, and they don't use subtitles.
Yeah, wouldn't look right with subtitles IMO. Nice review overall, ahh, the good old XRR.
Quote from PMD9409 :Yeah, wouldn't look right with subtitles IMO.

You can show/hide subtitles on YouTube, so if your hearing and English is perfectly up-to-scratch, you can turn them off!
I haven't messed with Youtube annotation, but I'll see what I can do for next round.
nice movie

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG