The online racing simulator
6 Hours of Westhill International: The Race
-
(three_jump) DELETED by three_jump
Quiet in here today. :-) Good racing so far guys. Good stuff to banter about.

d
#3 - J@tko
Ohh hell, whoever it is, please stop the voodoo against our Team xD
Somebody really doesn't want Team Inferno to be succesful in the MoE o.O

From 4th to 15th due to 2 PC restarts from Niki, this bad luck series starts to annoy me....
Quote from Commander :Ohh hell, whoever it is, please stop the voodoo against our Team xD

From 4th to 15th due to 2 PC restarts from Niki, this bad luck series starts to annoy me....

One time we are like Top 5 we get voodoo'd out. Gosh...
#6 - amp88
Here is a link to the full race replay (120.8MB for the 6 hours) hosted by DarcyF1.

You can see the provisional race results (subject to change) at the tracker
Quote from Commander :Ohh hell, whoever it is, please stop the voodoo against our Team xD

You think you guys have it tough?
Well getting 2 laps deducted for a simple error is getting it tough imo when the people we are racing against are deciding our penalties.....:wow:
Ah, good... the old bias accusations again.
#10 - CSF
Calm down Turkey, its not the end of the world..
The rather harsh post race penalties given by the admins last round deserve a comment.

Minor points penalties like used in the IGTC is a better way of handling your post race admining/judging, instead of 1-5 laps penalties. Worse case scenario your lap penalties might result in a major positions drop for one team but only a minor or no at all position drop for another team - for similar punishable actions, because it all depends on the race outcome.
Like seen last round two team (SR) received a minus 4 race positions penalty in the final standings while the other team (us) "only" got a minus 3 position drop for what you declared as "unsafe track reentry". The same admin judging/reasoning both incidents resulting in different penalties.

Something else looks "questionable" here:

While it was according to the existing rules these penalties in our oppinion were way out of proportions. We strongly feel that there needs to be a better balance between penalties handed out for incidents DURING the race compared to AFTER the race, if admins feel the urge to post-race react.
Incidents like:
-Agressive driving*
-Dangerous attempts*
-Aggressive cuttings*
-Dangerous passes*
-Causing avoidable incidents*
-Careless rejoining the track after a pitstop and causing a crash*
so far have never resulted in post-race lap dedutions by admins for any team. The outcome of some of these incidents were even worse then the two incidents you punished with a final 4 race positions and 3 race positions drop penalty last round and it will be interesting to see the admin penalty decisions on the upcoming rounds. MoE admins after these post-race penalies have now provided us some scale.
Finally, last round a team got a warning for not obeying the yellow flag. We think that the MoE league should have some rules on yellow flag situations. In endurance racing people are going to make mistakes, there will be accidents and cars might as well end up stationary on the racing line. There is nothing about yellow flag behaviour to be found in the MoE rules.

TDRT - The Danish Racing Team

* incidents during races resulting in warnings, DT and SG penalties round 1&2.
Thanks for your suggestions.
I've just made an epic bump because I am looking for the full replay of the event. Can anybody direct me to it?

Thanks.
WOW. I really need to work on my reading skills.
Thanks
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Thanks for your suggestions.

Ben, any plans on some little yellow flag recommandation/rule or should it remain random ( full throttle? ) for racers, what to do?

Need some clarification on this one..
We'll maintain a common sense rule for this round. If you see a yellow flag, you need to be alert and be prepared to lift your right foot.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG