The online racing simulator
[SLR] SparkLine Racing
(35 posts, started )
[SLR] SparkLine Racing
Welcome to the SparkLine Racing recruitment information thread.

Summary of our team:
Our team is very new, but our current members and/or staff have had a fair amount of experience with racing games in general and at least 1 Year of experience in Live For Speed.
The team has been created and currently maintained by 3 people, 2 of which are training vehicle mechanics and the other is training in the field of I.T and all have a strong love of cars and racing.
Our names are:~
- Dan ([email protected])
- Rob ([email protected])
- Martin ([email protected]) - Me

Team SparkLine Racing will start with specializing on Circuit and Drift styles and once established, we will begin to extend our style to other types of racing such as drag, derby and rally. Also any other types of racing that come into play either now or in the future.

How to apply:
The only way you may currently apply is by visiting our forums and visit the recruitment section, which you will find a stickied post at the top of the forum which will have the relevent details and an attached application form in the form of a plain ascii text file (.txt) which can be opened with any text viewer such as Notepad or Editpad. (File now available on the recruitment section of our forum of the stickied post.)

Our forums are located at: http://www.sparklineracing.co.uk

If you are going to apply, please read thoroughly through the terms and conditions which are included in the application form. It is also worth mentioning to read the question carefully and reply accordingly because we would rather not have to go through an incomplete application form and explain what still needs to be done.
However, if you are stuck with a certain question or need general help, please feel free to send an email to [email protected] with the subject of "Help - Apply", or, preferably, post a thread on our forums under the recruitement section.*

*Please note: You need to register an account on our forums to be able to view certain forum categories, and the recruitment forum is a hidden one, this means you must sign up to apply, which you would need to do regardless if you wish to become a member. This is designed to stop bots and crawlers from being able to grab staff and members emails.

There are a couple of requirements for the team which follow:
1) You are atleast 14 Years of age.
2) You must be a citizen of europe.
(This is because we have not yet established a member base large enough for us to expand to other parts of the world due to time differences but hopefully will be recruiting outside of europe soon - Sorry)
3) You must agree with our Terms and Conditions displayed in our application form.
4) You have an S2 licence for your Live For Speed account.

Thank you for reading.
Good Luck!
Good luck with the team!
Quote from Webbsta :
3) You must be able to speak fluent english, this includes the ability to speak in FULL english, no text talk on the forums, please.

Am I the only person here to notice the irony of the requirement above?
Quote from hyntty :Am I the only person here to notice the irony of the requirement above?

Yes.
Quote from Webbsta :3) You must be able to speak fluent english, this includes the ability to speak in FULL english, no text talk on the forums, please.

Shouldn't that second speak be "type"?
Good luck with your team anyway
Quote from hyntty :Am I the only person here to notice the irony of the requirement above?

You may be able to understand this thread but still may not be able to speak english fluently.

Thanks for the support everyone.

EDIT: I suppose it should, il change it.
Quote from Webbsta :You may be able to understand this thread but still may not be able to speak english fluently.

My point being, should YOU not be able to type flawlessly?

But meh, could be that I'm merely drowsy tonight. Carry on.
So picky... =/ Right, I thought about it but not a big deal.

Good luck once again, looks like a well thought out team, hopefully you guys will stay organized, I'm sure it'll go well if so.
Quote from hyntty :My point being, should YOU not be able to type flawlessly?

But meh, could be that I'm merely drowsy tonight. Carry on.

I admit i make errors in my typing sometimes, i am by no means perfect at typing, my point is that grammatically, you should be able to understand english perfectly.

Thank you evilpimp for the compliments and support.
#11 - AMB
Looks promising, hope you go well
Very nice presentation, you don't see that very often here lately.
thanks for the support guys it means alot
Quote from Webbsta :
3) You must be able to speak fluent english, this includes the ability to type in FULL english, no text talk on the forums, please.

orly?

Seriously...well thought out and presented team introduction. It's nice to see this rather than the same old "yo join my new team...btw I'm the only teammate, but YOU can be an admin!" crap that we see here often.

Good luck with your team!
Nice way of presentation.
Well done, and good luck with the team.
Good luck!
thanks for the support all we need now are members
Team skinner wanted.
Team [SLR] are currently looking for a team skinner. The applicant must be reasonbly experienced in the art of skinning. I would also like to ask for a sample of your work so we can see wat your work is like which you think is your best one or two.
PM me and well sort something out.
Thanks Dan
Good Luck!
we need all the luck we can get to get at least one member
perserverance is key Dan
yh well the website got deletyed and webbsta cant be bothered to do it coz were not gettign applications were reli considering calling it a day
unless we get a few members
hang in there , it all takes time , dont open a team and expect to get 10 members straight away , gl too you all anyway

nobody quote me on hanging in there due to the fact the team i made lasted 3 days .
website designer
If any one can design a website and doesnt have a team could they please contact me asap thanks Dan
Quote from jwardy :hang in there , it all takes time , dont open a team and expect to get 10 members straight away , gl too you all anyway

nobody quote me on hanging in there due to the fact the team i made lasted 3 days .

There were certain reasons we only lasted three days

[SLR] SparkLine Racing
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG