The online racing simulator
Taking requests- PS real cars into LFS
(102 posts, started )
ahhh
Quote from XCNuse :i have the feeling he gave up

he probably didnt realise how much work he put upon himself lol
#28 - neRu
Would REALLY like too se the Toyota PRIUS G Touring Selection (J) '03 somewhere on the BL straight
lotus cortina or Ford Falcon
somewhere at fernbay green..or westhill, or aston
if LFS had any of those cars....i think it would simply rule, even real tracks.
the physics is so superior to any other sim, it seems that we can race better than wnything,...
Bump'pphh!

Come on, it's my pic's turn!

I take it that the he lost interest or something...
i would like to see the Fiat 500F '65 total rusty salvaged from a harbor somewhere
50smerc, 70s caprice kombi illepall b-body ford '32
How about a Koenigsegg CCR. The fastest production car to date :rally_dri
Quote from nicolson10 :How about a Koenigsegg CCR. The fastest production car to date :rally_dri

Hasnt the been beaten by the bugati veyron?
veyron isnt a production car
Quote from XCNuse :veyron isnt a production car

What? Of course it is... They are selling a number of them, they have a production run. It's not a one off or a racing special, it's a production car. A silly one done purely for PR and top speed rather than driving excellence, but a production car nonetheless.
I guess there is quite a list ahead of me, but I wouldn't mind seeing that 1998 Taurus SHO haulin' butt down the blackwood straight..no...wait.. make it a shot of it trail braking into the turn after the blackwood straight.
you sure its a production car? i mean i know there is numerous veyrons, i think there has been somewhere around 4 give or take 1, but its purely been done for testing really

..i dont see why/how anyone would/could buy one anyway lol

anyways, overclocked as i said ..obviously.. has given up, maybe one of yall should try if you really want, otherwise.. this thread is worthless
In some magazine it said a price that i forget. I think $3200000.

I want a Lotus Europa Special '71
#40 - Smax
This was taken through the window of a car "supermarket" [offering various marques] on the Unter Den Linden near the Brandenburg Gate in Berlin. [Or at least I think that's were it was... I get confused over exactly what was on which street]

Being students we didn't go inside and ask if they were actually selling it....but anyway yes the Veyron is a limited run production car, in the category of "if you have to ask how much then you can't afford it"

"Bugatti originally planned to build 300 Veyrons over five years. In March 2006, Bugatti president Bscher claimed to have 70 firm orders, selling out 14 months of production. In response, the company claims to be speeding up production, with all 70 cars expected to be built in 2006. Bscher also reported that 14 cars have been completed and most will be shipped to the United States. It is not clear how many are in the hands of customers.[1]
The cars will be sold directly from the factory to customers or at 20 Bentley dealers worldwide. These include dealerships in Miami, Florida; Troy, Michigan; Beverly Hills, San Diego, Pasadena,California; and Greenwich, Connecticut.
Maintenance will be possible at Bentley dealerships, but repair service will require a flown-in mechanic, which the company promises to be available 24 hours a day."

SOURCE
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugatti_Veyron_16.4
i think he gave up guys
veyron is too ugly for me.
Mclaren f1 looked good 'cause it was a race car. Now street cars have bigger engines than f1 cars
The McLaren F1 wasn't meant to be a race car, just an awesome road car. It was meant to be more of a driver's car than the Veyron, and Gordon Murray was much more dedicated to low weight than high tech, but other than that they are very similar in level of obsession in the design and engineering.

And F1 cars have tiny engines, 2.8 liters, a large percentage of road cars have engines bigger than that, including just about anything with a six-cylinder.
Quote from Kchrpm :The McLaren F1 wasn't meant to be a race car, just an awesome road car. It was meant to be more of a driver's car than the Veyron, and Gordon Murray was much more dedicated to low weight than high tech, but other than that they are very similar in level of obsession in the design and engineering.

And F1 cars have tiny engines, 2.8 liters, a large percentage of road cars have engines bigger than that, including just about anything with a six-cylinder.

F1s have 2.4 litre engines. Engines are much smaller outside USA. When 2 litres is small in USA it is considered a big engine outside USA.

Check your "facts"
back on topic ?
Well, I don't think anyone requested this combo, but picking up the baton and starting up ye olde photoshoppe and finding an old picture i'd done from GT4 waaay back when (I have LFS now, why do I need GT4 ? )..

Anyway, enough with the excuses, here's my effort:
GT40 at Fern Bay

(no prizes for spotting the obvious mistake.. )

I also did this one a while back, when I was bored in the US..
XF GTI going through a muddy puddle..
american engine goes accordingly to their rate of obesity, so if he HEMI 6.1L is out, it also means, look out for Godzillas around.

meh bad joke

but seriously, i think american cars need a higher cc because they are not good enough to make a 2.0L crank 210hp, so they use a V6 to do so lol.

e.g. Pontiac Soltice 2.4L I4 177hp
Jap equivilent Honda S2000 2.2L I4 240hp

lol i wouldn't even compare a RB26DETT with another 6 cylinder
Looks like you just went to a website and grabbed a list of every car made in the world sheesh.
Quote from Kamikaze :Looks like you just went to a website and grabbed a list of every car made in the world sheesh.

.. its only the GT4 carlist?
Quote from -DrftMstr- :american engine goes accordingly to their rate of obesity, so if he HEMI 6.1L is out, it also means, look out for Godzillas around.

meh bad joke

but seriously, i think american cars need a higher cc because they are not good enough to make a 2.0L crank 210hp, so they use a V6 to do so lol.

e.g. Pontiac Soltice 2.4L I4 177hp
Jap equivilent Honda S2000 2.2L I4 240hp

lol i wouldn't even compare a RB26DETT with another 6 cylinder

You CAN'T be serious...
Is there even a hint at a chance these cars will ever b in lfs. i also think u might just have copied and pasted a list of cars from gran turismo 4

Taking requests- PS real cars into LFS
(102 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG