The online racing simulator
kennebell supercharger .wav file for turbo
can i plz get a kenne bell supercharger .wav file for the turbo sound((max64kb))
#2 - popsy
robbie i have found that if you would like a good supercharger sound. simply save the .wav for the gear wine, then save it as your air intake sound. works for me. p.s sorry if that didnt make sence, i just woke up

Edit: here you are, i just added a charger sound to one of gills sounds. tell me if this is what u like?
Attached files
FZ5_GillsEpsilonEuskadi&CHARGER.eng - 346.5 KB - 3194 views
k just downloaded it
Stop posting request threads and learn how to write properly.
well i dnt knw alot about the sound files so yea if som1 could send me a pm and tell me how then ill stop posting about them
You can record this sound from a movie or you can just use your gear whine ,it is sounding the same
every1 i do says wave is to long
Just simply cut it with Windows Sound recorer or give me the wav ,i'll cut it
thanks

does any1 use csr anymore???
Quote from robbielayton :thanks

does any1 use csr anymore???

I tried it some days ago, but I didn't like it.

I remember that a year ago or so I liked it playing in demo.
dudes where can i find CSR yamakawa's link is dead
#14 - ZACH
Can I Go in the Game and Install this As The Air intake Replacement Cuz i Want it To Work On the RB4
this can'be installed you can only replace your original turbo (air intake) with wav files like this.
I have tons of video's of Terminator Cobra's you may be able to sample from, I can pm you a link to the youtube links if you'd like. Some are very high quality, racing with the windows up, no talking, etc etc. Just record the .wav. PM me and I'll throw together the best video links for you.
I made a sound that kind of sounds like the mustang and it has the Supercharger whine.

Ill post it tomorrow because i dont have it on this pc.
can u post it ? all mine have never worked out.

and does any 1 know how many seconds are in 8kb
Its not great, but i think it comes close.

tell me what you think.
Attached files
XRT_V8 KB.eng - 450.3 KB - 1130 views
Quote from popsy :robbie i have found that if you would like a good supercharger sound. simply save the .wav for the gear wine, then save it as your air intake sound. works for me. p.s sorry if that didnt make sence, i just woke up

Edit: here you are, i just added a charger sound to one of gills sounds. tell me if this is what u like?

i love it
Quote from moskvich3v1 :You can record this sound from a movie or you can just use your gear whine ,it is sounding the same

hey dude i was just wondering when you record the sound and all that how do you edit it and where to cut it and stuff like that?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG