The online racing simulator
good fps multiplayer demos
(32 posts, started )
Team Fortress 2, no demo I am afraid but take my word for it. Its brilliant, and only $20 from steam.
Quote from lerts :ive played counter for long and im bored with it

call of duty demo doesnt work ut3 dont have people online, bf2 just lets you play 12 minutes and i dont like it

id like a new game not old like wolfenstein

actually i have half life death match 2 but how can i learn to play it?

Are you sure you are not using a cracked Demo vercion or a craked full vercion

Cuz i check the Server of ut3 and have 5000 Servers and 8000 players online

Try crysis Warhead
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Battlefield 2 + Project Reality Mod is about as good as you can get.

Corrected that for you
Ah James !

Are you a member of the Project Reality forums ?

PR is IMO the best addon for BF2. If you think a 12 minute round is crap, try ones that last about an hour or 2 !

Next to that is ArmA, but thats sort of more hardcore battleplans type stuff, not what you're looking for tbh ...

Sarge.
Quote from lerts :ive played counter for long and im bored with it

call of duty demo doesnt work ut3 dont have people online, bf2 just lets you play 12 minutes and i dont like it

id like a new game not old like wolfenstein

actually i have half life death match 2 but how can i learn to play it?

Well Battlefield2 DEMO only allows 12 minutes, but in the FULL version I usually spend 2 hours on the same round, but if there's A LOT of people in the server (like 64 people) it usually takes longer to finish the battle. It depends directly from the points each team has, or the countdown clock the server has set up for that round. I don't play on servers with countdown, I prefer the ones that can last a lot longer

Well, about half-life 2 deathmatch, it's easy, all you have to understand is:
you see that brick close to the wall? and you see that wheel on the ground? They're not part of the map, THEY'RE WEAPONS, BE CAREFUL PEOPLE CAN KILL YOU WITH THIS
Well, it's a deathmatch game allowing the use of physics... if you don't have any gun, or you don't have ammo, or you just don't feel like using a weapon, don't worry: take anything you see close to you on the map and throw it on you enemy

It's exactly what it was supposed to be: deathmatch. It can be team deathmatch or just deathmatch. If the former, help your team killing anyone on the enemy team. If the latter, you are alone and have to kill anyone you see as much as you can and try to survive
In most DM servers you can respawn. The team/person with the best score receives the best ponctuation, and then you go to the next round
Everything can be used as a weapon, from a brick in the wall until a car
Quote from Equinox :PR is IMO the best addon for BF2. If you think a 12 minute round is crap, try ones that last about an hour or 2 !

I'd agree with you. I'm on the PR forums, but I haven't actually contributed in so long, I can't actually remember my username... these days I tend to play ArmA more than anything.

Quote :Next to that is ArmA, but thats sort of more hardcore battleplans type stuff

That's my thing Nothing quite like having to skillfully execute a plan in the minutest detail over 2 or 3 hours (anything shorter than about an hour is a bit pointless, unless it's just a huge firefight) - ensuring good communication between yourself and your squad mates. One mistake and it's all over.

Frustrating - but oh-so rewarding!

good fps multiplayer demos
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG