The online racing simulator
Small pause-game bug
(3 posts, started )
Small pause-game bug
Hi,

I've noticed this quite often but could never be bothered to post it here as it's only a small thing. Just now I decided to search the forums for it and found nothing. Here goes:

While playing single player or hotlap (so offline), when you restart the race you get the "garage background screen" just before you're put back on the track. If you're quick enough you can pause the game while it's still on that "load" screen and it will stay on that screen. In my opinion pause should be activated just after you're put in-game.

Hope this is clear, I've been able to reproduce it many times.

TraXXion
Quote from traxxion :Hi,

I've noticed this quite often but could never be bothered to post it here as it's only a small thing. Just now I decided to search the forums for it and found nothing. Here goes:

While playing single player or hotlap (so offline), when you restart the race you get the "garage background screen" just before you're put back on the track. If you're quick enough you can pause the game while it's still on that "load" screen and it will stay on that screen. In my opinion pause should be activated just after you're put in-game.

Hope this is clear, I've been able to reproduce it many times.

TraXXion

Well, this is probably because it has you pit really quickly right before you restart, so that your car is new. This is probably why the car isnt still damaged when you restart
Quote from Vendetta :Well, this is probably because it has you pit really quickly right before you restart, so that your car is new. This is probably why the car isnt still damaged when you restart

Hehe interesting way of programming . Though this doesn't take away the fact that I think pause should not work in the garage screen or it should bring you back to the track first, before pausing the game.

EDIT: ROFL @ your sig Vendetta

Small pause-game bug
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG