The online racing simulator
Photoshop trouble
(7 posts, started )
Photoshop trouble
Hi i have a problem with photoshop.

When I try to use a tool to edit the picture, photoshop wont allow me to use it. Every tool i select turns into a hand cursor when i hover over the picture. I think i accidentally screwed up the setting can anyone help me?
#2 - JJ72
maybe you accidentally made a selection, try deselecting.
This has happened to me once before I think. It was ok again with a restart. If that didn't work you might need to reinstall.
Exit photoshop. HOLD Ctrl + Alt + Shift and doubleclick the photoshop shortcut. When a message appears you can let go of the three buttons. The message should appear asking you, "erase photoshop settings/restore default settings". Hope that helps
Quote from lizardfolk :Hi i have a problem with photoshop.

When I try to use a tool to edit the picture, photoshop wont allow me to use it. Every tool i select turns into a hand cursor when i hover over the picture. I think i accidentally screwed up the setting can anyone help me?

Yeah, happened to me. Had to re-install Photoshop to fix it.
Quote from lizardfolk :Hi i have a problem with photoshop.

when you select a tool and you only see the "Hand" , Just press "Space bar", that is the "Short cut" to Grab the img and move
unlock all layers......
DUH!

Photoshop trouble
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG