The online racing simulator
i just noticed something with my stats...
(12 posts, started )
ive burned l337 fuel. lol now i dont want to burn anymore gas lol
Attached images
leet.JPG
Actually you'ved travelled l337 Miles, your burnt fuel is at 877.xx. But I catch the drift of what you're saying though :-)

I just noticed something else weird. I have 4000+ more miles than you, but burnt nearly 600 less liters than you. How can that be?
Thats like 19miles per liter for me, 1.5miles per liter for you. hmmmm
Quote from NetDemon01 :Actually you'ved travelled l337 Miles, your burnt fuel is at 877.xx. But I catch the drift of what you're saying though :-)

I just noticed something else weird. I have 4000+ more miles than you, but burnt nearly 600 less liters than you. How can that be?

hmm. i meant miles. lol sorry.

i dont know either. different cars have different MPG's i guess??
Quote from Dragger :i dont know either. different cars have different MPG's i guess??

Well yeah. V8 Formula will burn more fuel than UF1000 for example
what does 1337 mean than???
i'm not the best in things like that
i dont know what lmao, imo, pmpl or somethings like that mean...
-|- |/| >< X)
Quote from NetDemon01 :Actually you'ved travelled l337 Miles, your burnt fuel is at 877.xx. But I catch the drift of what you're saying though :-)

Fuel burnt only takes into account miles driven in S2 since in S1 there was no fuel.
Dragger, you need to stop racing and purchase LFS again!!! Leave that name in there forever with 1337 miles and go down in history as the most leet racer ever!!!!
Im not the only one then
Attached images
1337(2).JPG
Quote from joshdifabio :Fuel burnt only takes into account miles driven in S2 since in S1 there was no fuel.

Ahh yeah, forgot it kept the S1 stats in there.
i dont think im leet anymore. i just ran a race earlier today :cry:

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG