The online racing simulator
I'm so tired of this!...
(19 posts, started )
I'm so tired of this!...
Im tired of this! It seems everyday now I have to go out there with soap and water and scrub til my hand comes off! :irked: snotty NFS trolls.

Attached images
vandalism.jpg
rofl. good one
uh..i dont get it
Quote from Vendetta :uh..i dont get it

same here illepall
Quote from Vendetta :uh..i dont get it

same
OHH I GET IT! He means that people from nfsmw spray paint that their, and that he has to clean it all the time.....
..whats a speed limit have anything to do with need for speed..?
Need For Speed: Most Wanted... the red text :doh:

Although you gotta give em credit, that is some neat ass vandalism
dood like press shift+f next time stoopid.......
lol omg...

they're coming for us
Lmfao I get it.

never seen that on my computer.

Maybe your overclock is a bit high? (IMO CG) ^^
I don't see it, but then again, I only have onboard graphics at the moment, hehehe.

That is a very nice overall picture as well. Nice and crisp for 800x600 or whatever that is.
#14 - SamH
I caught one trying to sneak in with a fake pit-pass. Bastard was trying to get under the hood and check out the physics engine, I think.

String 'em up, I say!
#15 - neRu
SamH illepall
Warining: NFSMW people are coming for us. We have to fight. Never give up.
I'd play nfsmw more if it handled my wheel better toooo sensitive, and don't forget the crappy physics It's a nicely done pick, but I don't really find it that amusing
LOL! I thought this was yet another moaning about LFS's development thread and was going to avoid it. But I stuck my nose in anyway, and now I have to clean the spit from my monitor due to unexpectedly laughing.
Ye.. I mean. Last night I watched some dude, his driving looked strange since his input control was shown as "Wheel". It came out that he plays with a gamepad, full steering left/right in corners. So...

I tried to give some tips, analog steering and so on but he replied that he's handling it with setup changes because he even plays 'most wanted' with this gamepad config very well.

I gave up at this point.

I'm so tired of this!...
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG