The online racing simulator
BL1 is a nice track for most cars except the BF1 its boring, id much prefer reverse.
#77 - AMB
+1 for BL1.
2 for BL1 and 2 for BL1R :P Tie breaker :P
Quote from evilpimp :2 for BL1 and 2 for BL1R :P Tie breaker :P

deko is for BL1R he is the tie breaker in personal union
Quote from TFalke55 :deko is for BL1R he is the tie breaker in personal union

Boris! Pearcy! Lets boycott Onegp2009!
Quote from Garfild12 :I dont like BL1 in both ways but it would be better if poeple who raced BF1 in oneGP say something, exept evilpimp :F i dont want see for example comentators saying that BL1r is better... lol its not

That was supposed to be sarcasm Mr. Obvious. I'd say it isn't a wise to undermine views of the spectators. Very arrogant of you. Obviously other people have never driven round that track.
Yes, including me
"..if poeple who raced BF1 in oneGP say something..." - yes, sorry for that, bit arogant indeed. I wanned to get some attention; but good to hear pearcy, amb and roby tho.
Im going to vote on BL1R for two reasons:

1. Keep the boss happy.
2. Wiz prefers BL1

That said I believe BL1 is better for racing. Trying to pass someone after straight on reverse config through the kerb ridden chicane is asking for trouble.
Quote from tenmantaylor :Im going to vote on BL1R for two reasons:

1. Keep the boss happy.
2. Wiz prefers BL1

That said I believe BL1 is better for racing. Trying to pass someone after straight on reverse config through the kerb ridden chicane is asking for trouble.

right... with slow cars you've up to 3 overtaking opportunities... but with F1s it would only be the long straight... on reverse it wouldn't be really possible to go through it without a major SC causing accident... The S/F-Straight is long enough, but there is not enough grip... and the angle you have on T1 is also quiet dangerous
Good point there, many dangerous places to overtake.
Also everyone is experienced enough to have a try on that track. In my opinion it would be a good competetive start of season.
Btw, not knowing a track is not a problem for me, i shown that on ky nat rev, so long rev and as north rev.
+1 for BL1R

I never really try any of the reverse tracks so this would be nice.
I'm also a bigger fan of BL1r over BL1. It's a dangerous track no matter which direction. But I think that as long as people realize that, it won't be so bad. BL1 was pretty clean in season 1 so there's no reason BL1r can't be clean as well.
I had a thought about 1 or 2 rounds with no TC and double points. Might work?
No TC would be very tough. I'm up for that though. And I'd for Bl1r, because bl1 is too easy to learn.
I'd love to do a round or two without TC but I don't think everyone else will be in agreement about it though .
TC detection has been added to insim, so it will be easy to monitor now as well
Then let's go ahead and do it then
I don't think the standard of drivers would be high enough in this league to have a no TC race. I can think of only a few drivers that may enter this league that could actually race the BF1 with no TC.

Racing is different to hotlapping and league racing is different to pickup. A big part of it is not pushing too hard when you're in a fight, which is a skill not many have.
F'k it. No tc ftw. Lets have 1 or 2 rounds in next season that have no tc. I haven't tried many races without it but I think it's worth it to see how it turns out at least. At the very least it'd be funny lol.
I'm probably going to do some preseasn races, and might well try no TC at a few.

But for now, I think I'll leave TC on, pl0xthx.

d
Im opened for offers, I would love to try a no TC race with most oneGP drivers like in following week or on sunday
Quote :m opened for offers, I would love to try a no TC race with most oneGP drivers like in following week or on sunday

Hi Wiz,

Server is set to FE Gold and on Sunday would be cool to do some no TC races. See you there..

oneGP when founded had a must use TC regulation, i would like to see that removed and for it to be left as a option for the set up and driver.

Personally, i think, all efforts need to be put into filling the grids, no TC may work against that objective at this point.

Best Maz
Boris and me turn TC off when coming out of every corner anyway lol...
Hehe yes, thats mainly true, but probably it doesnt give us anything or at best -0.05 s (only when going out a corner), sometimes it works for a WR but personaly i dont like the sound of TC working, in some places you get the feeling of more power.
TC is not only a driver aid, it is a setup option. If you have to turn it off on exit of turns then you haven't set the diff or TC correctly.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG