The online racing simulator
new cars
(13 posts, started )
#1 - oli17
new cars
hi, sorry if this is a stupid question, but is it possible to get cars that aren't originally in the game?
#2 - J@tko
No. Not yet, LFS may become open to modding a later in its life
Hi there,

Its not a stupid question, at this time its not possible to get more cars than are in the actual game, but with 20 cars to choose from within S2, it will take a while to get bored
#4 - oli17
Quote from mkinnov8 :Hi there,

Its not a stupid question, at this time its not possible to get more cars than are in the actual game, but with 20 cars to choose from within S2, it will take a while to get bored

lol yeah, that wasn't it - i was thinking of getting S2 for Christmas, and was wondering if it was like Microsoft Train/Flight Simulator etc. where you can download additional stuff. while you're there, do you know of any good steering wheels/pedals i could also get for it, that also work on the PlayStation 3?
Quote from oli17 :lol yeah, that wasn't it - i was thinking of getting S2 for Christmas, and was wondering if it was like Microsoft Train/Flight Simulator etc. where you can download additional stuff. while you're there, do you know of any good steering wheels/pedals i could also get for it, that also work on the PlayStation 3?

Logitech G25. The best there is and, in my opinion, the only one that really is worth spending your money on. I'm not 100% sure if it works with PS3, but it works with PS2
#6 - J@tko
Quote from oli17 :lol yeah, that wasn't it - i was thinking of getting S2 for Christmas, and was wondering if it was like Microsoft Train/Flight Simulator etc. where you can download additional stuff. while you're there, do you know of any good steering wheels/pedals i could also get for it, that also work on the PlayStation 3?

You can download just about everything else to change the skins, interiors, ad hoardings, ax layouts, car sounds, insim addons....

Just about everything apart from the actual cars and tracks
#7 - oli17
:eek:sorry, but that wheel's not even slightly close to my budget. i was thinking more of ones under 100quid, sorry!
I guess the next best thing is the DFP GT (119 GBP from Logitech) or just the DFP
DFP is one of the best budget wheels around.. Ebay is always a good first place to look, and those 2nd hand pc games shops that sprout up around city centres. My best buy was a DFP with a few games for just 15 quid!

The G25 however, has come down in price a lot lately, and perhaps even more so before christmas!
I would definetely suggest to save money for G25. Two main reasons: Clutch and Shifter. I just don't see how I could play sims without those :/
kk
Quote from Catrik :I just don't see how I could play sims without those :/

When you dont have the money to afford them, you find ways
if you REALLY want to get some sweet stuff, go to act labs. my g25 shifter broke(i broke it) so i got one from act labs and it is a million times better(feels like a real one and has lambo style boots). all their pedals are inverted from the g25 position so it makes for a much more realistic feel

new cars
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG