The online racing simulator
skin wont show?
(5 posts, started )
skin wont show?
ok i made a skin but when i put it into the data/skin file i click on it and you cant see the picture its just a small squar with a red X in the top left corner. and i tried to load it on lfs.net but it says

"I'm sorry. For some reason I cannot handle your file. Please check if it conforms to the skin-file requirements."

and i made it from a plain white preexisting skin already on lfs. someone help plz
This has worked for me in attempting to skin: When you save your file, make sure you save it in progressive mode. This means when you upload it to a website, it will appear blurry, and while it loads it'll get more detail. You probably save your file in the normal (old) mode, wich will come line by line in a browser.

If you're using PSP 9: Save as -> Options -> type = progressive mode -> compression facter=1 -> OK and Save your file. I hope it helps!
#3 - Smax
In order to use your finished skin online you'll need to make it 1024x1024 pixels at 400kb or less.

The problem you're having with the white square and the red x....do you mean when you're trying to view the skin on LFS world? In which case either your skin isn't the right size, your connection is having a go slow or the LFS world server's having a moment.

Or are you trying to see the skin in game? [although I can't think where or why the game would show you that little "image not found" square]
how can i resize it? i have regular paintshop pro. the only thing i resized was the picture i pasted on the car. but if i need to resize the whole template. were do i do so and how larg do i have to make it?
ok weird i can see the lable name in the game but when i choose the skin its just plain white. it doesnt have the picture i pasted on it. can someone help me.

i pasted it in skin lfs2/data/skins

skin wont show?
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG