The online racing simulator
2008 MiniFBM Series Championship Standings
Attached to this post are the points standings, through Round 1.

d
Attached files
Round1Final.pdf - 41.5 KB - 320 views
And finally (I kinda took a week to dick about with not adminning a race and strictly commentating it - shoot me)

Here's points after Round 2. See ya at Round 3 !

d
Attached files
Round2Final.pdf - 43.2 KB - 241 views
Driver Points following Round 3
Here are points after Round 3. O'Keefe had a solid weekend, gaining max points. He's looking good to take the crown. Anyone within 75 points of him is mathematically eligible to get the crown still.

d
Attached files
Round3Final.pdf - 45.6 KB - 339 views
Points after Round 4 are here.

O'Keefe has a 5 point lead over Taha, and 44 over Mathei. These three are the only ones mathematically eligible for the championship.

Mathei requires A 1st and a 1st, or a 1st and a 2nd. The former scenario requires that Ken score no more than 5 points, and Taha score no more than 10 points. Mathei needs to win outright - he cannot win a tiebreak.

Tea needs to finish 1st to Ken's 2nd in the sprint, and can simply keep him behind him to win. Tea needs simply to gain either 5 in one race and loose none in the other, or outscore Ken by at least 6 points combined if he does not win. If Tea wins and Ken does not, and the two are tied, Tea would win the tiebreak with four wins to Ken's three.

d
Attached files
Round4Final.pdf - 46.6 KB - 300 views
This is going to be very, very interesting now.
#6 - Mazar
Good luck to you both in the seasons Finale!

Have a nice clean fight for the Championship.

Best, Maz
Quote from dekojester :Mathei requires A 1st and a 1st...

np

next season should be longer!
Quote from Mazar :Good luck to you both in the seasons Finale!

Have a nice clean fight for the Championship.

Best, Maz

Thaank you. I'll do my best.
Good luck you two, have a clean and nice battle.
Final points standings after Round 5. Kenneth O'Keefe is the Champion (for those who forgot) :-p

d
Attached files
Round5Final.pdf - 46.5 KB - 272 views

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG