The online racing simulator
FRO|Team Skin's
(3 posts, started )
#1 - Mazar
FRO|Team Skin's
Hello,

Team Formula Racing Organization are looking for a skin designer to help turn our ideas into reality for our 2009 team skins. We will make sure your work is credited and displayed to a wide audience via broadcasts and coverage of the races we compete in.

FRO won the CART V8 and oneGP drivers and team titles this year, 2008, and we will be back to defend these titles next season as well as a full season of the OWRL F1 series. We have new numbers for next season, new sponsors and our colours are changing. We want to make a good impression with high quality FBM, FO8 and BF1 skins as always.

If you would like to help us prepare for the next seasons racing, drop us a line either here or at www.formularacing.org

Thanks! Mazar
looking for skins maker??
Hello racers!

I was looking for inspiration to make some LFS skins, and i found your message looknig for help for your team´s skin.
I am graphic designer and i like this game.. so in my free time i do some Life for Speed skins, most of them for my team. WE are a spanish team and now days we are looking for a new skin for the team, same as you, hehe.

I know sometimes people can get tyred trying to work with the Photoshop if they are not use to work with it.
So, i offer you "my services" if you want, to make some of your skins. I can draw your ideas, concepts, suggestions,... whatever you want. And logos, numbers, sponsors.... u want in the car.
I think u will like the final result... and if you dont do it.. nevermind... is no problem.

WE have a page you can visit if u want, maybe is bit hard for u to go around because is in spanish. BUt if u want to check some of my work, and get an idea of my style, i have a presentation of our Championship on the main page this week. Take a look.

If u contact me later, i can saw you some of my work on skins, ok?

team 6ª a fondo´s page:www.team6afondo.es

See you
#3 - Mazar
Comanche,

Many thanks for the reply and please read your PM's!

Regards, Maz

FRO|Team Skin's
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG