The online racing simulator
XFR Turbo
(22 posts, started )
XFR Turbo
nice sound
The video itself could have been better
why?
Quote from zeugnimod :He didn't say that he could, did he?

No, but it's annoying that the cracker itself thinks that everyone else has a crack too.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :No, but it's annoying that the cracker itself thinks that everyone else has a crack too.

Why isn't he banned yet if you have proof that he is a cracker?
Quote from zeugnimod :Why isn't he banned yet if you have proof that he is a cracker?

Where did I say that I've some proof? Don't put words in my mouth
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Where did I say that I've some proof?

Err, right there:

Quote from Tomba(FIN) :No, but it's annoying that the cracker itself thinks that everyone else has a crack too.

Why would you call him a cracker if you aren't sure that he is?
Quote from zeugnimod :Err, right there:

Why would you call him a cracker if you aren't sure that he is?

I'm pretty sure in my mind. PM me if you have some more to say.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :I'm pretty sure in my mind. PM me if you have some more to say.

No, thx.

Just don't go around accusing people of something when you don't know if it's true. :thumbsdow
You can't download the sound because the sound in the video comes from real car.

I think that you have stolen S3 closed build and cracked it, should i flame you?
Quote from Shadowww :I think that you have stolen S3 closed build and cracked it

That's actually true :o
Quote from Flame CZE :You can't download the sound because the sound in the video comes from real car.

Darn, it was probably a civic with a fart can and a rev-limiter to make it go na-na-na at the redline.
Sync could be better.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Darn, it was probably a civic with a fart can and a rev-limiter to make it go na-na-na at the redline.

The real car is a Honda del Sol.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :ha, honda... close enough....

daAA, you dont have a clue everyone knew it was a del-sol

which is almost a civic, i know i know . . . . you have a clue

XFR Turbo
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG