The online racing simulator
PLZ can someone do me a Skin for my team!
Yes, I'm a noob when it comes to skinning, but hopefully one of you wonderful chaps will do a skin for me based on my team Element Racing, so if you are willing to do this "quest" for me i would be very greatful, if you will please post here or sed me a p.m.

This is what i would like it to look like,,

Base Colour=medium Blue
Any Highlights=Red
A bit of White
A cool team logo(if you can be bothered)
no sponsors please,
Team name on: front wing, nose, sidepods(top and side), rear wing, erm i dunno what theyr called but the ENGINE COVER?(maybye) and that should be great.

Thanks;
Element Racing
too what car ? :P
I think I can make you guys a cool logo. It make take some time, but I have a cool idea. Don't think I have time for an entire skin though. I know what red and white are, but what exactly qualifies as medium blue in your book?

EDIT: Oh! Just Remembered! I see in your sig something about element racing and whatever, but I just realized the colors in the first line of text. Just red and blue signifies fire and water i'm guessing, but are electricity and something green part of the team image also? Just wondering, this might be useful, and if it is I have an awesome skin idea... Might be a bit over my head though.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG