The online racing simulator
Gillingham ... joint third on points lads!

E I E I E I O, up the football league we go !

We are Gillingham FC, we are the pride of Kent !

If you are a Fulham fan, then you must be ****ing bent !
Quote from Gills4life :Gillingham ... joint third (FROM BOTTOM) on points lads!

E I E I E I O !

up the football league we go !

we are Gillingham FC !

one and only pride of Kent,

Fulham fans are ****ing bent!

Isn't it Millwall fans that are bent?

I edited your post to make their position a bit clearer
Or you could re-correct it to say joint 3rd (on points) from the top, because that is infact where we are. We won 4-0 on saturday against one of the strongest teams in the division. Things are looking up for the Gills!

Also; Millwall and Swindon fans are just as bad, if not worse.. but that is just how the song goes my friend.
Quote from The Moose :With half our team missing i don't hold out much hope of a win, or even a draw tbh.

3-1 Germany.

I love being crap at predictions
Quote from The Moose :I love being crap at predictions

You should have seen my coupon last weekend....

....only bet i got right was a mistake (got me £35 so total loss for the weekend was £3)
Quote from J@tko :Gotta love BBC's quotes of the week section

Some corkers in there

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/funny_old_game/7719618.stm

e.g:

"Where are ya?"
Chanted by Rochdale fans at a very foggy S****horpe in the Johnstone's Paint Trophy.

"Fernando Alonso is now coming on for Liverpool."
Commentator on BRMB radio in Birmingham.

edit: LOL at Scun thorpe

Heard one funny chant I think from Scun.thorpe fans.

Went 1-0 down. *chants* We're gonna win 2-1 we're gonna win 2-1 !

2-0 down. *chants* We're gonna win 3-2, we're gonna win 3-2 !

3-0 down. *chants* We're gonna win 4-3, we're gonna win 4-3 !

4-0 down. *chants* We're gonna win 5-4, we're gonna win 5-4 !

5-0 down. *chants* We're gonna win 6-5, we're gonna win 6-5 !

6-0 down. *chants* We're gonna win 7-6, we're gonna win 7-6 !

7-0 down. *chants* If you'd settle for a point, clap your hands ! *clap clap*
Whats the prediction for today, Liverpool vs Fulham.

1 - 0 Liverpool, Kuyt scores winner.
Quote from Rdcranno :Whats the prediction for today, Liverpool vs Fulham.

After you last prediction, me thinks I'll go for a Liverpool win.

I think we'll see a shock at the Man City game, Arsenal are in a bit of a pickle at the moment so should be interesting.

As for my time, revenge for last weeks cup defeat would be great.
Quote from Rdcranno :Whats the prediction for today, Liverpool vs Fulham.

With my usual highly accurate prediction ability I'm going for 3-0 Liverpool. Torres to score at least one of them.
Oh aye El Niño, lets hope hes fully fit. But ya know Benitez, he'll bring him on for the last 30 mins in 2nd half. Im also hoping to see more of Babel.

Yeh the Man city game should be a good earner, might stick a jack ryder on that. Man U vs Newcastle will be a goalfest 4-0 to Man U :P
Quote from Rdcranno :Oh aye El Niño, lets hope hes fully fit. But ya know Benitez, he'll bring him on for the last 30 mins in 2nd half. Im also hoping to see more of Babel.

Yeh the Man city game should be a good earner, might stick a jack ryder on that. Man U vs Newcastle will be a goalfest 4-0 to Man U :P

Isn't it Chelsea against the Toon...either way it's going to be a goalfest
(closet Toon fan)
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Isn't it Chelsea against the Toon...either way it's going to be a goalfest

Aye, correct. The scu.....err.... Man Utd are away to Villa, Which could be interesting if Villa are on form.
Quote from The Moose :Aye, correct. The scu.....err.... Man Utd are away to Villa, Which could be interesting if Villa are on form.

Score draw me thinks....Villa under O'Neil are improving year on year. Not good enough for top 4 this year but maybe in 2 if things continue
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Score draw me thinks

That's what I'm hoping for ,or a Villa win obviously

Sadly, i don't think Newcastle will be able to do Liverpool any favours, but I'll have my fingers crossed.
Quote from The Moose :That's what I'm hoping for ,or a Villa win obviously

Sadly, i don't think Newcastle will be able to do Liverpool any favours, but I'll have my fingers crossed.

RE: Newcastle...did you see that Joe wants to buy in a new player, someone who apparently has scored against us....

...well that narrows it down

On another topic, I don't know if anyone on here is a fan of Soccer Saturday, but I watch it almost religiously (if my team is playing away and i can't make it). Anyway Jeff Stelling is now the host of Countdown...as Kammy would say "Unbelievable Jeff"
erm yeh, Chelski, how did i get that mixed up :S I got my wires crossed. Top 4 playing on same day. I don't know what to watch
County 1 - 0 up. Mon Higgy, everything I said last week is forgiven, epically if you get a 2nd.

County 2 - 0 up now....whats happening with Liverpool guys, it's only Fulham
Yet again ( how many times have we seen this over the years) Liverpool fail to take advantage of another teams misfortune.

Chelsea only manage a draw at Newcastle (well done chaps) and we cant beat Fulham in our own back yard. It's so bloody frustrating.
Some more great ones this week: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/funny_old_game/7729623.stm
Quote :

"The University of Ulster's new £20 world-class sports facilities were officially opened by London Olympics chief Lord Sebastian Coe on Tuesday."

Quote :

"It really is against all odds for Stoke to win at Old Trafford today."
Commentator for Man Utd-Stoke when Phil Collins was spotted in the crowd.

Quote :

"Get your mascot off the pitch!"
AFC Hornchurch fans to Peterborough's pint-sized midfielder Dean Keates.

Quote :

"Can we play you every week?"
Spurs to Liverpool fans, after beating them twice inside seven days.

Quote :

"This is for the owner of the Land Rover that moved his car from Chicago Avenue earlier because it was blocking a drive: it is now causing an obstruction in Sunnymead Avenue, so MOVE IT. Now. For the second time today. Thanks."
The Gillingham announcer is audibly unimpressed with this person's parking.

^ LOL - clearly showing the Gills' average fan intellegence there
Quote from J@tko :Some more great ones this week: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/funny_old_game/7729623.stm

^ LOL - clearly showing the Gills' average fan intellegence there

LOL! That was at the home game against Rotherham last saturday. When the announcer said please move it AGAIN, the whole stand just went wheeeeey! It was especially funny because the announcer put extra emphasis on it being the SAME car that they asked to move earlier
Airdrie 0 - County 2 REVENGE

Chelsea 0 - Newcastle 0 Shock 'n' Awe

plus I'm £100 up on my 2 bets this weekend, with another 2 games tomorrow (speculative efforts, doubt they get me anything) so I can't complain.
#73 - ekze
C'mon, guys! What are you discussing?!
You don't care about Champions League at all? -_-
Quote from ekze :C'mon, guys! What are you discussing?!

Well I don't

I'm a Gillingham fan! We are playing against Rochdale tonight at fortress priestfield, unbeaten at home for the last 6 games.

Up The Gills!
Quote from ekze :C'mon, guys! What are you discussing?!

An English team will win it. Liverpool will make at least the semi-finals again.

Discussion over

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG