The online racing simulator
Banned for no reason !!!
(37 posts, started )
Quote from Doorman :And you.

Wow, listen on mr. awesome, the man who drives beyond the real thing!
Serious, grow up, a matter of choise does not mean I hate anything. Your attitute as disgusting, and I hope you and your mr. too serious friends would rot a nice place.

There, enough of my rant, but tired of these warmongers that belives a game is anything like the real thing, and therfor that people chose to drive with the way they want in the game makes them crappy players.
Quote from The Very End :Wow, listen on mr. awesome, the man who drives beyond the real thing!
Serious, grow up, a matter of choise does not mean I hate anything. Your attitute as disgusting, and I hope you and your mr. too serious friends would rot a nice place.

There, enough of my rant, but tired of these warmongers that belives a game is anything like the real thing, and therfor that people chose to drive with the way they want in the game makes them crappy players.

Hehehehehe WOW Easy now its a game you know!!
Quote from The Very End :Wow, listen on mr. awesome, the man who drives beyond the real thing!

Uhm... where did this hostility come from? For the record, it was Toddshooter - who's not in dMr, btw - who said that cockpitview is "the only way to drive", not Doorman, and even that was largely in jest I dare say. Nobody provoked anybody or made any assumptions and your anger is completely unjustified. Yes, the dMr server has forced cockpit view on but that does not mean that we think any less of drivers who use a different view. In fact, it was you and Zeug who posted the "angry smiley" in reaction to the forced cockpit view. But unlike you, I don't take too seriously.

Honestly, I am genuinely surprised at your reaction. That's not the kind of posting I'm used to reading from you.

There ya go again. You've made the same post a thousand times.
And it was not meant that way, and it was not meant that hostile, tho I see it looks pretty much.. yeah very hostile when I look on it lol.
I think that the FCV takes away a lot of the point of LFS, witch actually is choises in pretty many aspects.

I canot find anything reasonable to dish up here, just want to point out that I'm a pretty happy lad, just not fan over the overall realistic-all-the-way attitute sometimes. But again, not meant as any personal attacks, more like a silly rant to blew out some angry thoughts about some peoplee generally. (witch should be solved by the 1-10 rule).
Quote from Doorman :There ya go again. You've made the same post a thousand times.

I'd still like to see where I said/you got the impression that I am a "cockpit hater".
Quote from zeugnimod :I'd still like to see where I said/you got the impression that I am a "cockpit hater".

I think what Doorman meant to say is that you're known to use a different view than cockpitview, and that you're not a fan of the forced cockpit view option. "Hater" may have been a poor choice of words

There's several replies of yours in this thread, and this reply in a different thread not too long ago, and probably a whole bunch of other posts as well
Quote from HRT SHAUN :wasnt sure if he was being sarcastic and i thought even if he was it might be useful to point the link out, some people don't know how to read

Are YOU trying to be sarcastic Shaun ? Because yes , unfortunately there are people that can not read , i think maybe YOU can´t read . Read my second post and you will notice that i wrote that i didnt even noticed that there was a > If i get banned thread because i was so pissed off . But it´s ok Shaun , we all make mistakes , try to be an a++hole somewhere else if you are borred
Quote from zeugnimod :I'd still like to see where I said/you got the impression that I am a "cockpit hater".

Did I quote you? Besides, what does this smiley denote? :gnasher:
Quote from obsolum :There's several replies of yours in this thread, and this reply in a different thread not too long ago, and probably a whole bunch of other posts as well

Yeah, all I am saying in those posts is that I prefer the chase view and don't like the forced-cockpit view. Nowhere did I say anything about hating cockpit view. Actually, I hate nothing.

Quote from Doorman :Did I quote you?

Yes, you did.

Quote from Doorman :Besides, what does this smiley denote? :gnasher:

That I would be on your server a lot (well not atm, since my PC is kinda broken) if chase view was enabled since it probably is the best public server in LFS. It wasn't meant seriously. Only about 5% of my posts are.
I wouldn't call you a cockpit hater either, in fact I'd say you're the complete opposite to a cockpit hater.

You love the cock.....pit.

Banned for no reason !!!
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG