The online racing simulator
Lfs Tweak 0.5z presets
(79 posts, started )
#1 - popsy
Lfs Tweak 0.5z presets
I just thought that this would be a good place to post your LFSTweak 0.05Z presets you would like to share, me myself are searching for a Wheelie set, so if anybody couls help out, much appreciated. feel free to share your presets here.
Super fast XRG, to be used with SlickMod.
I got 300 km/h on straight, and there is no wheelspin (of course, with slicks only).
In pack: Tweak preset + XRG setup
Attached files
Super XRG.zip - 437 B - 2581 views
#3 - popsy
thanks shaddow, but where can i get slickmod, i serched but the version i found is outdated
its in the lfstweak2 v0.0.3, so you don't need another program
XRG diesel. You need to use this with Gills diesel sound.
Attached files
DIESEL.rar - 124 B - 1474 views
#6 - neRu
You need to post this Gills diesel sound :P
#7 - G!NhO
i have a xrg dragster that pops wheelies at the start and does 9.7 on the dragstrip

fzr is easier to make wheelies with
my xrg can do 8,88 on drag strip :P 8,0 Turbo V8, more than 4000 hp :P All the way trough the dragstrip on 2 wheels
#9 - G!NhO
mine does 7.3 fastest :P

btw does the non insim version have license protection?
i made a nice XRR inline-5 variant, sounding awsome, quite like the Quattro S1. Was good to make 1:14 on AS Nat (but I didn't save the tweak)
I got a FBM which goes 360 kmh at blackwood straight EVEN WITHOUT A WHEEL SPIN!!! I will release it later, probably.
Quote from KiRmelius :XRG diesel. You need to use this with Gills diesel sound.

I gotta love this XD

So I'ma go download Framework 3.5 and then play with it
Quote from hiroshima guy :I gotta love this XD

So I'ma go download Framework 3.5 and then play with it

Don't say that if you haven't tried my preset 1,8 non turbo diesel, only about 50 hp (but looooots of torque) . It can do wheelspins on extremely low rpm's, but it's just too slow. Maybe i'll try to make VW/Audi 1,9 TDI engine later.
Hmm I've made one that has only 12bhp and 120NM of torque XD And at 233 rpm too! My redline is about 2000RPM... and it weighs 3 tonnes

Beat that!! *Although I've not found a way to save the preset in the Insim version, what a pity*
Hello. I was bored today. And after seeing this clip I became inspired:
http://video.kenblockracing.co ... _id=204&video_id=9183

So I did this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVTwtahw7O0&fmt=18

Here's the tweak save:
http://onzin.basbouma.nl/xrg_subaruwrc_500.twk

And since it doesn't save the XRG specific options:
Engine:
Sequential w/ignition cut
AWD
Flat

Wheels
1,126572 1,126572
-1,326286 -1,326286
0,25 0,23

Other:
Turbo on

And setup:
http://onzin.basbouma.nl/XRG_SUBARUWRC500.set
Wow not bad dude... You using the Non-insim version ain't you? If you're using the Insim version, may I ask how you manage to save the preset?
Quote from hiroshima guy :Hmm I've made one that has only 12bhp and 120NM of torque XD And at 233 rpm too! My redline is about 2000RPM... and it weighs 3 tonnes

Beat that!! *Although I've not found a way to save the preset in the Insim version, what a pity*

i've not found a way to launch insim version when i click edit car or smth, lfs crashes.
Download .NET Framework 3.5.
thanks
Quote from hiroshima guy :Wow not bad dude... You using the Non-insim version ain't you? If you're using the Insim version, may I ask how you manage to save the preset?

Indeed, not the Insim version, but the LFSTweakS20.5Z.exe, since I haven't found where you can change the wheel size of the XRG in the Insim version.
Well so anyway we could save the settings we made in the Insim version? If I could do that, wow...
How do you make AI's have more fuel? I Try racing them and they always run out of fuel on 2nd to last lap or last lap.

even when its 1 lap race they run out of fuel on last 2 corners
Quote from Jordan2007 :How do you make AI's have more fuel? I Try racing them and they always run out of fuel on 2nd to last lap or last lap.

even when its 1 lap race they run out of fuel on last 2 corners

Set race to something like 999 laps
i want them to finish the race though, sometimes i just like spectating while they have a tweaked car, its pretty funny
Increase fuel tank capacity then?

Lfs Tweak 0.5z presets
(79 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG