The online racing simulator
distruction brothers demo team
(36 posts, started )
bo duke and hesity fast demo team
theres new team starting up for demo racers.

And if you want more info about this team ask me or go over to http://www.forumcircle.com/hesity/index.php we looking for a website maker who can make us a website for the forum wich is linked on here.

and the sever is only for the team and players how want to join the team.

theres a new team name bo duke and hesity fast demo team
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
well if you give me ideas of good teams name then i see but this team name is only for a linmted time till i find a good one
Perhaps this spelling of distruction was what was wanted for this team.

Congratz on the team and if you need any help, there is always the friendly community over at the Clean Racers Club.
#4 - Renku
Quote from speedway : distruction?????

do you mean destruction or distraction.....eiter way it doesnt sound like a team i would enjoy to race

eiter?????

do you mean eider or eighter or either or ....

Quote from faster111 :well if you give me ideas of good teams name then i see but this team name is only for a linmted time till i find a good one

I think you've got a LONG way to go before a good team will have you. So why bother setting up a team if you're gonna try to leave it as soon as you can? Then all you're new team mates will suddenly be in a 'team' that doesn't exist. Not good.

Finally, trying to think of a team name to provoke fear into your rivals, or to make yourself sound impressive doesn't work. Some of the best teams in LFS have rather dull names, and get to the top by being fast and friendly - Ocrana, Digiserv, TripleSevenRacing etc.
You could call your team the "DNF racers", or do you ever intend to finish a race?
lo am a demo racer and am on the clean raceing club wich is not a team so that will not borther the clean racers club or demo team there be no ties and i got a better name for the team. bo duke and hesity fast demo team
Say again?
nvm anyway the new team new is bo duke and hesity fast demo team that sounds better
bo duke and hesity fast demo team thats the new team name
theres new team starting up for demo racers.

And if you want more info about this team ask me or go over to http://www.forumcircle.com/hesity/index.php we looking for a website maker who can make us a website for the forum wich is linked on here.

and the sever is only for the team and players how want to join the team.

new team name is... bo duke and hesity fast demo team
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
try to keep this topic to the team side of it
Whats happens if "Bo Duke And Hesity" aren't fast?
Quote from tristancliffe :Whats happens if "Bo Duke And Hesity" aren't fast?

well you talking to bo duke duke now oh and if you check how fast i go then look how fast he gose on the show dukes of hazzard am fast but want to test me. dont know how how fast hesity is tho.
Is that a challenge

So in your team you have 'Bo Duke' (you) and Hesity. Any plans for a Luke or a Daisy to join you? Uncle Jess? Boss Hogg? And are you gonna run a rubbish car with poor scripts with driving thats not that impressive?

Just kidding mate. Good luck with your team, although I think you'll find demo team life unsatisfying.
funny you say that stuff they mite if i can find there nmaes and what to know the team skins well there dukes of hazzard car
#16 - th84
Quote :there is always the friendly community over at the Clean Racers Club

am in that club. eh anyone good at makeing websites we need one makeing one for a team
Quote from th84 :

OMG dude you still not over that, how long has it been!

Faster I think you need to take a breath and think about what you want to achieve.

Starting your own demo team, looking for team makes and events as well as a server, not to mention applying for the CRC all at once might be a bit much!
here are some points you can read

1. most of the crc club events are s1 ok but still it dont matter.
2.am just thinking about demo racers
3. i can do both cause an can set my teams events up diffrent the the crc club.
4. back up
S2
incase i canrt find any demo racers then i still got the crc club get it
No offence, but if you follow these three easy steps, you may have a chance that someone actually joins you:
  1. The dictionary, your friend and helper
  2. Punctuation. Here, I type a few for you, incase you can't find them on your keyboard: . , - ; : '
  3. This is the internet. Writing like you talk is a no-no. I don't care if your pronunciation in RL is crap or if you're talking with a heavy accent. On the internet, typing like that makes you look retarded. Don't do it.
If I'm not mistaken, writing and correct spelling is one of the first things you learn in school. Using that skill shows that you actually care about what you write, and in return it will make people take you more seriously. If you don't give a shit about your writing, people won't give a shit about your opinion.
-
(th84) DELETED by th84
#23 - th84
edit: it was gag, not worth the time!!! (or bandwidth)
Quote from AndroidXP :No offence, but if you follow these three easy steps, you may have a chance that someone actually joins you:
  1. The dictionary, your friend and helper
  2. Punctuation. Here, I type a few for you, incase you can't find them on your keyboard: . , - ; : '
  3. This is the internet. Writing like you talk is a no-no. I don't care if your pronunciation in RL is crap or if you're talking with a heavy accent. On the internet, typing like that makes you look retarded. Don't do it.
If I'm not mistaken, writing and correct spelling is one of the first things you learn in school. Using that skill shows that you actually care about what you write, and in return it will make people take you more seriously. If you don't give a shit about your writing, people won't give a shit about your opinion.

LOL, did you came up with that all by yourself? Or where did you got this text?

faster: Starting a new team is something serious. You should at least decided, what name the team should get, BEFORE posting (thus opening the team) here... I myself really wouldn't want to join a team, that is just formed and already had various name changes... You have to sort some things out before making the team official, such as: Team name (like I said), rules to be a member, form of communications, where to meet (like dates for training) and so on...

It makes it look way more serious than what you do now...
Quote from bbman :LOL, did you came up with that all by yourself? Or where did you got this text?

faster: Starting a new team is something serious. You should at least decided, what name the team should get, BEFORE posting (thus opening the team) here... I myself really wouldn't want to join a team, that is just formed and already had various name changes... You have to sort some things out before making the team official, such as: Team name (like I said), rules to be a member, form of communications, where to meet (like dates for training) and so on...

It makes it look way more serious than what you do now...

well you now why i posted and its messed because i want to join a team but canrt find a demo team

distruction brothers demo team
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG