The online racing simulator
The Next MRT?
(27 posts, started )
The Next MRT?
I Was Watching You tube One Day And I Found This. Its The McGill Formula Hybrid And I Think Its The Next MRT.

Heres The You Tube Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvCZwB5wnHk

And A Picture (edit - attached)
Attached images
formulahybrid5.jpg
My what a lovely picture! It's ruddy huge! it won't fir on any of the tracks!!
Looks exactly the same as the one we already have.

And please use smaller picture.
its electric
Oh.
So is ours
#8 - MR_B
WHY they chose the MRT I do not know. Atleast pick something that A. won and B. performs and C. looks stunning.

I present you, the most beautiful Formula Student car i've ever seen.
Attached images
auto2.jpg
auto11.jpg
auto12.jpg
@MR_B - I've seen some much, much pretty SAE cars than that one. IIRC Scawen and Co. didn't 'pick' the MRT, McGill picked them.
Just change one of those exhaust DDS files, then you have a MRTE.
Quote from [UKR] Race King :And please use smaller picture.

At least vBulletin can handle bigass pics. So no problem for everyone having a monitor capable of less than 3000x resolutions :rolleyes:
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Just change one of those exhaust DDS files, then you have a MRTE.

If you only knew what "mrte" means in Slovak language
Quote from breadfan :If you only knew what "mrte" means in Slovak language

Please tell it to us
Quote from ATHome :Please tell it to us

Mrte means "a lot" in a very slang and vulgar way. Then for someone, MRTE might really be a lot to handle.
Quote from MR_B :WHY they chose the MRT I do not know.

WHY you are incapable of figuring out simple things I do not know.

But if you must know, then it's a bit more complicated than seeing a car on a picture, pointing at it with your finger and saying "Let's choose this!"
A hybrid MRT would be a very interesting car to drive, as would any car with KERS (I assume it's KERS not something like Hybrid Sinergy Drive with an American-proof gearbox).
Tbh I've never used the MRT, so would never use it in the future!

It's ok for those little autoX events, other than that, it's kinda useless.
MRT is one of the most fun cars in LFS and terribly underrated and underused.
If you digg deeper into the archive of this forum you will also see pictures of the never released and more powerfull...MRT...something, don't remember the full name but it had a back wing and did look more racing-like.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Tbh I've never used the MRT, so would never use it in the future!

It's ok for those little autoX events, other than that, it's kinda useless.

That's just your personal opinion.
Quote from zeugnimod :MRT is one of the most fun cars in LFS and terribly underrated and underused.

Now it is. Back when patch E came out, the opposite was true. Why can't things ever reach that happy medium?
Quote from Bob Smith :Now it is. Back when patch E came out, the opposite was true. Why can't things ever reach that happy medium?

Yea, I remember back in S1 when I was a more casual (read: rare) user, the MRT was the only thing I could keep pointed in the right direction.

The Next MRT?
(27 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG