The online racing simulator
6 Hours of South City Long: Results
Final results

Additional processed penalties
#31 Mercury Racing Team GT2 received a +1L penalty for shift-s/p.
#33 prodrive' Racing received a +1L penalty for shift-s/p.
#39 Conquest Racing previous results removed due to approved change of car.
#41 Serbian Racers received a +30s (DT) penalty for re-taking positions after spinning on the pace lap.
#41 Serbian Racers received a +30s (DT) penalty for chat prior to the completion of the race.
#41 Serbian Racers will forfeit their fastest lap in the qualifying for Round 3, due to failing to provide an active team representative on IRC.

Remarks
The incidents on the backstretch during the formation lap have resulted in the following added rule. Teams are expected to drive their normal lines in order to prevent incidents similar to those which happened during the formation lap of South City.

Standings
The current standings can be found here and here.
#2 - CSF
Hmmm a podium in our second race in the MOE, and at South City... certainly settle for that!!
#3 - Gil07
What he said...

About Serbian racers... I recall them having someone in IRC, I even joked about them using the same SR| tag as us...
Quote from Gil07 :What he said...

About Serbian racers... I recall them having someone in IRC, I even joked about them using the same SR| tag as us...

There was someone there, but he was unresponsive when we needed him to be there.
#5 - amp88
Quote from DeadWolfBones :There was someone there, but he was unresponsive when we needed him to be there.

Yes, Deki Ferrari was in the IRC channel but he was unresponsive. I tried to contact him with just over 30 minutes to go in the race and he didn't respond, even after the race finish.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG