Closed since :
Saturday evenings - 7.30ish GMT
Sunday evenings - 7.30ish GMT
Saturday afternoons - 5ish GMT
Sunday afternoon (as it is atm) - 5.30 GMT
Other - please state
#1 - J@tko
Start time discussion
Please vote for the time you want the races to start.

Multiple choice - pick all the ones you can make.
Helpfull poll eh? A tie :P Cmon people interusted vote :P
Quote from evilpimp :helpfull Poll Eh? A Tie Cmon People Interusted Vote

Sat - 5.00 Gmt 50.00%
Sat - 7.30 Gmt 70.00%
Sun - 5.30 Gmt 40.00%
Sun - 7.30 Gmt 40.00%

Your advise to vote helped a bit
Saturday 7.30ish would be ideal, but 5-ish should also be doable (Pizza while driving? Piece of :cake. I selected Other, because Friday nights (say 7.30ish GMT) and Saturday mornings (my idea of morning is 1-2PM GMT :tilt would also work for me. I realise that time differences would be a problem for the morning one however. And that a lot of people will work late night Fridays. But it's still viable

Sunday evenings, 7.30ish, although it wouldn't clash with dinner, it would with TG, plus Sunday evenings I normally do my homework for the week, pack bags, etc.
I just remembered: I wouldn't be able to make it on 15th due to the diploma-ceremony.
So whats our decision? The poll closes the day before the first race would be if it was on Saturdays..would be nice to know before that, would it not?

Thanks,
kenneth
Quote from racer hero :So whats our decision? The poll closes the day before the first race would be if it was on Saturdays..would be nice to know before that, would it not?

Thanks,
kenneth

I'll take a look at it midweek this coming week and decide then.

d
Quote from dekojester :I'll take a look at it midweek this coming week and decide then.

d

Ok, Thanks.

Kenneth
#9 - J@tko
Hmm - I swear it was supposed to close this Sunday
Quote from J@tko :Hmm - I swear it was supposed to close this Sunday

you FAIL !

I will declare the poll results official at 20:00 GMT on Tuesday, 11 November. At that time, I will reflect the changes on the schedule and add the events to the Race Calendar.

d
Quote from J@tko :Hmm - I swear it was supposed to close this Sunday

Quote :This poll will close on 14th November 2008 at 18:10

Shouldn't you manually end it now? ATM it ends almost the day before Round 1, a little too late to sign up me thinks
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Shouldn't you manually end it now? ATM it ends almost the day before Round 1, a little too late to sign up me thinks

Quote from dekojester :I will declare the poll results official at 20:00 GMT on Tuesday, 11 November. At that time, I will reflect the changes on the schedule and add the events to the Race Calendar.

:bowdown:
Please remove one vote in Sunday evenings.
You can count me in adminwise... if needed... 'cause I have time and I hate the car xD ok... I'm not hating it, but it's no fun for me to drive it...
It's looking at the moment as if Saturdays at 19:30 GMT will have it !

Don't this let you not vote !

But just so people can plan a bit better.

:-)

d
Quote from dekojester :I will declare the poll results official at 20:00 GMT on Tuesday, 11 November. At that time, I will reflect the changes on the schedule and add the events to the Race Calendar.

d

Event Start time moved to Saturdays from 19:30 GMT.

d
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG