The online racing simulator
Je n'ai aucune probleme à trouver le circumflex qui est au-dessus de le bouton tabulator. Mais il est trop tard pour moi pour expliquer quelque chose en francais.

One thing which was better then last season was that the races were every two weeks, and not every week.

and for ballast... maybe use the system of WTCC(???)
Quote from TFalke55 :Je n'ai aucune probleme à trouver le circumflex qui est au-dessus de le bouton tabulator. Mais il est trop tard pour moi pour expliquer quelque chose en francais.

Alright - stop it with the french now

Quote from TFalke55 :and for ballast... maybe use the system of WTCC(???)

The problem with that is that (for example) 40kg in a FZ5 makes a hell of alot less difference than 40kg in an MRT. So we have to use percentages
then... ok... base it on the slowest car class of season 3... then just use some simple factors: 1 (FBM, XFG, XRG) 1,5 (TBO) to the next highest, 2 (LFR), 2,5 (GT2) or so... additionally we're needing ballast to balance the cars of one class... but it must be simple and understandable to every one.
Current combos under consideration (for me at least - deko has his own list):

XFG+XRG @ BL1
UF1 @ FE1
XF-JR+UF-BR @ SO5
FZ5 (w/15%) @ WE1
TBO @ AS2
XFG+XRG @ FE5
FBM @ KY2
FOX @ FE3
GT2 @ KY3/AS7/BL1R
Quote from J@tko :Current combos under consideration (for me at least - deko has his own list):

XFG+XRG @ BL1
UF1 @ FE1
XF-JR+UF-BR @ SO5
FZ5 (w/15%) @ WE1
TBO @ AS2
XFG+XRG @ FE5
FBM @ KY2
FOX @ FE3
GT2 @ KY3/AS7/BL1R

I have put in white all those that would be awfully shit.
Quote from JO53PHS :I have put in white all those that would be awfully shit.

Thank you joe

Actually we ditched KY2/FBM in season 1, so I'll think of another track for that.
Quote from J@tko :Thank you joe

Actually we ditched KY2/FBM in season 1, so I'll think of another track for that.

... FOX in the semi-oval?
It's more intersting then the track with FBM...

Ideas by me
FOX/FO8@FE4(r)
XFJR/UFBR@FE2(r) (a combo I really enjoyed in Baby-R Fall-Out Cup in '07)
MRT@AS1r
TBO@BL1r
LFR@KY2
FOX@SO1 (my favorite combo)
I think it would be cool to ask permission from LOTA to use their GP2 restricted FO8. Having driven it myself, I think its a great car for beginners. Its still a twitchy car but a lot easier to catch and a hell of a lot of fun.
Quote from evilpimp :I think it would be cool to ask permission from LOTA to use their GP2 restricted FO8. Having driven it myself, I think its a great car for beginners. Its still a twitchy car but a lot easier to catch and a hell of a lot of fun.

or the Fomula Junior on FO8 basis by CTRA

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG