The online racing simulator
Which car type is which?

I dont get this tweak, I make value changes and it has absolutely no effect in game, what the hell am I doing wrong?

(Yes, I have Z20)

Does anyone have a tweak that actually works?
Quote from byte1 :Z20 conf. file.

Doesn't works for me at all, even if I change values at those memory addresses manually using CE/AM/TS/etc. Wrong memory addresses yet again. :<
Quote from Shadowww :Doesn't works for me at all, even if I change values at those memory addresses manually using CE/AM/TS/etc. Wrong memory addresses yet again. :<

Wth.. Not possible - just tried, XRG 8cyl 3600cc <- no probs, gave me 209kW. And YES, it is S20.5Z20 at the bottom in main menu.
But which car type is which?
I look at them by displacement and cylinders (XRG/XFG/UF1 IIRC had cylinders 1/4 and displacement 1000/2000 <- min/max). Each number corresponds to a cartype but I handle it without the names also, I recommend you to just try one by one - it DOES work.
I have a little problem...
I've always used LFSTweak with the plain Z, and that worked like a charm.
Now, I've finally downloaded LFSTweak3, LFS 0.5 Z20 and the Z20 configuration file for LFSTweak. It works well with all cars, but if I try to edit the single-car values, it doesn't affect the performance of the car.

I've tried with an XF, selected "cartype 2" and changed some values. Then I wanted to make the engine a V8 instead of a straight-8, and then turbocharge it. I clicked on "Single Car #1", changed the values, pressed Enter, then I clicked on "Apply", switched to LFS and... nothing happened.
The tweak applied only the values I changed in Cartype mode.

Any suggestions?
Unfortunately single car (demo car) editing doesn't work anymore =S Don't know if it's a test patch related issue or devs have changed something..
Ok, got it. Thank you very much anyway
Yeah, cartypes work, but single cars don't.
Ive tried every car type and nothing happens. :bananadea

I even downloaded LFS again without any test patches and used the original configuration file... and nothing happens. :bananadea :bananadea

Please make a tweak that works, anyone got it working? How are you doing it? :doh:
Quote from 5haz :Ive tried every car type and nothing happens. :bananadea

I even downloaded LFS again without any test patches and used the original configuration file... and nothing happens. :bananadea :bananadea

Please make a tweak that works, anyone got it working? How are you doing it? :doh:

Stop lying, all cartypes work perfectly, and clean Z single cars are working perfectly too.
Quote from Shadowww :Stop lying, all cartypes work perfectly, and clean Z single cars are working perfectly too.

Not here they aren't. :doh:
Quote from 5haz :Not here they aren't. :doh:

Then YOU are the one that's doing something wrong.

:-
After some fiddling about, its now working nicely for me thanks.

I remember years ago having a version of LFStweak that would let you change many more values, like tyre size ect.
Would that be the 'Single Car' editing feature that currently doesn't work with Patch20?
It does works with patch Z22 if you edit them in file, not in process.
Quote from Shadowww :It does works with patch Z22 if you edit them in file, not in process.

Can you explain this a lil' bit more accurately, please?
Quote from Shadowww :Then YOU are the one that's doing something wrong.

:-

Put the tweak.exe in the LFS folder, started it, started LFS, loaded right config file, changed some values, started a practise session in LFS, nothing happens.

So, what am I doing wrong? :-
doesnt lfs.exe have to be right off your C: (preferably in a games folder :hide
Quote from logitekg25 :doesnt lfs.exe have to be right off your C: (preferably in a games folder :hide

Doesn't matters as tweak is editing the process..

5haz, what happens if you edit values located at addresses specified in config file using some memory editor like Cheat Engine or TSearch?
will tweak z15 work with z25 or can someone drop me a link to download the latest version of tweak?? id appreciate it
Neither one works, i tried.
Wait patiently for an update.
here for the same reason.im bummed that my old tweak doesent work on z25.and LC or LTC arent up ATM i am super bored,i hope on this update my slicks will work,would be sweet for drifting
-
(byte1) DELETED by Bob Smith : no memory addresses please
Quote from byte1 :Latest - Z25.

Single cars not working, as in any testpatches' config.
Yep, saw that.. Since it's Z25 I believe it's still considered as a test patch but who knows..

Made real short video, should help http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSBPsDTbleE

LFSTweak for Patch Z released!
(577 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG