The online racing simulator
New curb WE1
(34 posts, started )
New curb WE1
I'm afraid that you are going to have to supply us with a preview before anyone downloads it. Kinda annoying, but that's the way it works! I don't have the time to install this just to see how it looks. (Even though I have the time to write this!)
Yeah, as the others have said, upload a JPG screenshot of the texture from in-game, so people know what they're downloading
Same low res as the original. the curb is now orangey-red/pale yellow/orangey-red instead of the normal blue/white/green.
shot
Attached images
lfs_00000004.jpg
:weeping:

You killed it!
Oww hurst my eyes!
Ok guys, don't get too carried away...

Constructive criticism...
Quote from G!NhO :It sucks...

Idiot. He atleast tried and so far I like it. I still use it.

I hope to see some of your work so we can say it sucks for a change.
My Eyes!!!!
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Idiot. He atleast tried and so far I like it. I still use it.

I hope to see some of your work so we can say it sucks for a change.

you still use it because you are strange...
Quote from G!NhO : you still use it because you are strange...

How does that make sense? You kinda sound like retardish now.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :How does that make sense? You kinda sound like retardish now.

Like that PM you send me....
Quote from G!NhO :Like that PM you send me....

Which pm?

I didnt send you a pm?
Gihno, everyone knows you are fuqueeng petarded. GTFO&STFU.
Same can be said for you, Shadowww. You don't have the right to tell people to "GTFO&STFU" since he's paid for the priveledge to be here.

</demo bashing>

Either way, G!NhO is a forum personality, and at least, unlike some people, doesn't feel it necessary to attempt to fit into the usual box of people. Read boring, unoriginal and uninterested for the sake of being interested. Most likely he doesn't care what you think.
Well atleast Shadow is right. Ginho is a very annoying brat.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Same can be said for you, Shadowww. You don't have the right to tell people to "GTFO&STFU" since he's paid for the priveledge to be here.

</demo bashing>

Either way, G!NhO is a forum personality, and at least, unlike some people, doesn't feel it necessary to attempt to fit into the usual box of people. Read boring, unoriginal and uninterested for the sake of being interested. Most likely he doesn't care what you think.

Forum is FREE, so noone have to pay for beeng there.
Offtopic forum is even for non-LFSers.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Which pm?

I didnt send you a pm?

well what do you think about this then!?!??
Attached images
PM!!!.JPG
It's true. Why do you want to bring up the PM actually? What does it have to do with this thread?

Oh yeah, and that Pm was send 4-5 days ago.

You already have enough attention of other lfssers, why do you want more?
Quote from Takumi_lfs :blablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablabla

well ok why did you send the pm, where you stooned?

Trolletje
well...what does the PM tell?? caus all i see is random letters:P

New curb WE1
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG