The online racing simulator
Guns don't kill people ...
(46 posts, started )
... post-traumatic ex-convicts with AK-47s in their homes kill people.

Kids in Halloween costumes, to be precise.

Presented without comment:

Quote from AOL.com :SUMTER, S.C. (Nov. 1) - An ex-convict who thought he was being robbed gunned down a 12-year-old trick-or-treater, spraying nearly 30 rounds with an assault rifle from inside his home after hearing a knock on the door, police said Saturday.

[source]
#2 - J@tko
OMG. Idiot :doh:
What a lunatic. Everybody knows short bursts are more effective.
After he realised his mistake did he give him the candy?
And what was he doing having an AK47 in his house in the first place?
This is why I hate the media:

She said T.J., a bright young man, suffered multiple wounds, including a fatal shot to his head. No one answered the door at the family's home Saturday.

No ****ing kidding, they son just got turned into Swiss Cheese, they are hardly going to give a press release.

Trick or Treat pisses me off anyway, I cover the windows in my front door so it looks like I am out, just so I don't get snotty nose shits, most of whom aren't in costume and are in their late teens, at my door all night.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :This is why I hate the media:

She said T.J., a bright young man, suffered multiple wounds, including a fatal shot to his head. No one answered the door at the family's home Saturday.

No ****ing kidding, they son just got turned into Swiss Cheese, they are hardly going to give a press release.

Trick or Treat pisses me off anyway, I cover the windows in my front door so it looks like I am out, just so I don't get snotty nose shits, most of whom aren't in costume and are in their late teens, at my door all night.

im going to think twice about trick or treating
Damn Halloween...
I was at my parents house in Brussels on that day...the doorbell didn't stop ringing!!!Since when is it a Belgian celebration?It's just another excuse for parents to spoil their kids...And for businesses to sell their crappy products.

So the few times that I answered at the door I asked the kids if they were American or English, and of course as the reply was negative I sent them away...Oust oust!
Quote from pacesetter :And what was he doing having an AK47 in his house in the first place?

AK's are cheap and effective

Also, Google "Second Amendment" (to the US Constitution).
Let's see... he heard a knock at the door, on halloween... and immediately shot 30 rounds through the door..... Guns don't kill people, people kill people...idiots kill people to be precise

Edit : are you lagaly able to own an automatic assault rifle in USA? AK stands for "Avtomat Kalashnikova" which translates as Kalashnikov's Automatic, so that makes me think it's an automatic assault rifle, unlike semi automatic M16 (correct me if Im wrong)
that's moronic... i mean, it's halloween, and a robbery wont start with a knock in your door.. i'd say he was drugged
Quote from Paranoid Android :Damn Halloween...
I was at my parents house in Brussels on that day...the doorbell didn't stop ringing!!!Since when is it a Belgian celebration?It's just another excuse for parents to spoil their kids...And for businesses to sell their crappy products.

So the few times that I answered at the door I asked the kids if they were American or English, and of course as the reply was negative I sent them away...Oust oust!

I hear ya. In recent years the kids down here in Oz have been aping the US trick-or-treat tradition as well. They don't entirely understand why they're doing it, they just like getting dressed up like Harry Potter and begging strangers for sugar.

The most disappointing part: I never give anyone any treats, but none of the little bastards have the balls to trick me! They're as soft as warm shit.
Squidhead: google "Second Amendment." Weapons laws in the US are very relaxed compared to a lot of places. I don't know about all parts of the country but assault weapons are widely permitted.

If the guy was using the AK on full-automatic and just held the trigger down, it maybe would've taken 10 seconds to empty the 30-round magazine (I think my maths is right, an AK's firing rate is about 600 rounds per minute). If that was the case, that's some seriously panicked & paranoid firing right there.

The article mentions the guy was suffering post-traumatic stress as a result of being robbed previously. Clearly he wasn't rational: a rational person knows that if someone's going to rob you they're not going to stand on the front step and knock politely on the door ...
Well, this year we had 500 kids in about 2 hours. Not too heavy compared to last year, 750 in 1.5 hours.

Bags of Swedish Fish sure are popular.
Sheeeesus Rappa :eek: After that many I'd definitely contemplate revising my "no guns in the house" rule ...
Guns don't kill people... rabbits do. :o
Quote from Hankstar :I hear ya. In recent years the kids down here in Oz have been aping the US trick-or-treat tradition as well. They don't entirely understand why they're doing it, they just like getting dressed up like Harry Potter and begging strangers for sugar.

The most disappointing part: I never give anyone any treats, but none of the little bastards have the balls to trick me! They're as soft as warm shit.

Americans spoilt the whole idea of trick or treat anyway, the pagans wanted fire wood and would go around the local town/village asking for wood, they would they repay them with either a trick or treats.

Quote from Hankstar :Squidhead: google "Second Amendment." Weapons laws in the US are very relaxed compared to a lot of places. I don't know about all parts of the country but assault weapons are widely permitted.

From my memory of US law, semi automatic weapons are allowed, full automatic are not. Though that doesn't stop people converting weapons in their tree house.
I finished watching the vid i posted and there is a rly cool bit right when the ak fired they slowed it down and you could see the bullet go supersonic.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :From my memory of US law, semi automatic weapons are allowed, full automatic are not. Though that doesn't stop people converting weapons in their tree house.

Yeah I've heard the conversion is not that difficult to do. I should learn how to do it to be prepared for the inevitable zombie swarm. Just remember though: in a pinch, you don't have to reload a bat.
Full-auto weapons, and any "assault" type firearm is very heavily regulated by the National Firearms Act. Most states require a criminal history check before a firearm can be purchased.
Am I the only one who thinks the kid looks like Tay Zonday from Chocolate Rain

Seriously, WTF though? He didn't even answer the door, he heard a knock, fetched an automatic rifle, and emptied the clip into the door. That's not post-traumatic stress, that's just madness. (In b4 this is sparta :P)
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Seriously, WTF though? He didn't even answer the door, he heard a knock, fetched an automatic rifle, and emptied the clip into the door. That's not post-traumatic stress, that's just madness.

There's a very fine line between PTSD and a psychotic break - in a lot of cases it's less a dividing line and more a slippery slope.
Quote from Hankstar :Yeah I've heard the conversion is not that difficult to do. I should learn how to do it to be prepared for the inevitable zombie swarm. Just remember though: in a pinch, you don't have to reload a bat.

One single bullet to the head, no need for full auto. In case of a zombie invasion, you ought to conserve ammo.

And On topic. Sad story, which will trigger the usual "ban guns vs. right to bear arms" debate. I for one don't think that banning guns would make ends to violence and murders, but then, neitehr does keeping 'em. So it#s a rather petty argument.

(46 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG