The online racing simulator
Anyone looking forward to tommorow?
(34 posts, started )
hey is anybody looking forward to tommorow becuase of tomorow is when the top 100 djs in the world are released on the djmag.com. I can't wait for tommorow. So the main question are you looking forward to tommorow becuase of the top 100 getting released?
Wow awesome.

Y'see, what do I have to look forward to?

Well, depending on the weather might go out for a blast on the bike, either way, if Far Cry 2 arrives, I'll be playing that.

If it doesn't, I'll do the same boring shit I do every day, which is play LFS / COD4 all day.

Come 9pm I'm bored, can't tear myself away from these forums/youtube because I've seen all my DVD's about 10 times each, and none of my freinds on MSN talk to me anymore, and I don't have a girlfreind to harrass anymore so I'm screwed, literally. :sadbanana
I'm sick. I could barely move at work today. I climb the double flight of steps up into the control room about 100 times a day. My back hurts, my legs hurt, and I thought I was going to die by the time I reached the top of the steps each time.

Tomorrow will probably be no different. Only I won't have an hour safety training meeting to look forward to, to take a break from climbing up all those dang steps.

No, I'm not looking forward to tomorrow. But I am looking forward to hitting the submit button of this reply because I'm going to bed just afterwards!
Tomorrow never comes
Quote from swisscosmo :hey is anybody looking forward to tommorow becuase of tomorow is when the top 100 djs in the world are released on the djmag.com. I can't wait for tommorow. So the main question are you looking forward to tommorow becuase of the top 100 getting released?

Nope.

Because you know what?
Some talentless DJ like tiesto or Armin will take it.

sigh
Quote from S14 DRIFT :
and none of my freinds on MSN talk to me anymore, and I don't have a girlfreind to harrass anymore so I'm screwed, literally.

lolowned
i cant wait till this weekend
HORROR MOVIE MARATHON with an awesome girl :>
Tomorrow sucks because there will be another one...
#7 - wien
Not having even heard of djmag.com I must admit I'm a little bit puzzled to see someone so excited about it to actually make a thread here. What is it? Some ranking, an award show? Is it somehow more prestigious than Heat Magazine's top 250 punk-rock hairstyles?

I guess that'd be a "no" to your question...
Quote from mrodgers :I'm sick. I could barely move at work today. I climb the double flight of steps up into the control room about 100 times a day. My back hurts, my legs hurt, and I thought I was going to die by the time I reached the top of the steps each time.

Tomorrow will probably be no different.

At least you get to go to a control room. Nobody's ever let me anywhere near a control room.
I look forward not to tomorrow, but about the 16960th tomorrow, which would be about my last tomorrow.

A very good tomorrow indeed.
Quote from thisnameistaken :

At least you get to go to a control room. Nobody's ever let me anywhere near a control room.

My office doesn't even HAVE a controll room... We do have a fooseball table, though... and an Xbox 360. And Call of Duty 4 on all of our computers. And beer.

.. Too bad I don't get to return to the office until my Christmas break. I'm stuck in shitty College Residence until then. And my room here only has one of those things (a cookie for whoever guesses which one!).

Tomorrow? I'm getting up early, going to class. Then I'm sketching up a storm for a project, then going to another class. Then, I'm going to physiotherapy, then I'm doing more work for a project, then I'm writing an article, then I'm doing an entire project.

I guess that's a no from me, too.

Top 100 DJs? Who gives a toss what a website says. I probably can't even list 100 artists without some reference source, let alone DJs. I can't even name one DJ, actually. Nor do I care to.
As a guy that has been voting for JohnB for about 3 or 4 weeks now, i have to say that i am interested to see if he made the list...
im kinda looking forward to it, because then it's a new day, and the day after that it's ANOTHER new day, and the day after the day after, my exams are done

i hope i confused people
I look forward to every day. I've a hawt partner, two really cute cats, a nice home, a job that is my passion, and a hard disk full of music.

All I need is not to ache on cold mornings.
#14 - Jakg
Yes, because the back of my car is full of boxes of Booze and i'm going to a party tomorrow.
Quote from Klutch :Nope.

Because you know what?
Some talentless DJ like tiesto or Armin will take it.

sigh

None of them really plays my taste of dance music either, but talentless...?
Quote from traxxion :None of them really plays my taste of dance music either, but talentless...?

I've met local DJ's that made better music than them.
Going to be spending as much of tomorrow as I can playing X3: Reunion.

Contemplating taking a sick day.
I have nothing to look forward to, got loads of coursework to do
#19 - mr_x
Hmmmm tomorrow... League race on rFactor, another 3-4 hour phone call with the girlfriend, werk (which sucks), possibly a few cold ones later on too.
I'm not looking forward to tomorrow, but I'm most definitely looking forward to the day after tomorrow. Going to see Underworld live at the Brixton Academy
Quote from Klutch :Nope.

lolowned
i cant wait till this weekend
HORROR MOVIE MARATHON with an awesome girl :>

Thanks you just made me feel 10 times better, plank.

On a happier note (), Far Cry 2 arrived, so I'm gunna install it (like, now), go cut my hair and stick the bike on a trickle charger, then play it till my fingers come off.
I'm looking forward to tomorrow because that will give me more time to play Midnight Club: Los Angeles.
I'm looking forward to tomorrow, because I'll get to sleep until 11:00 .

Also, some teachers are on strike, so I'll only have a single lesson tomorrow.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Thanks you just made me feel 10 times better, plank.

My pleasure. Always out to help a fellow friend!
No, I'm not looking forward to tomorrow. In fact, I'm dreading hammer drilling multilayer pitch waterproofed floors the whole day -.- I'd pay You to do it

(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG